Total plus

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Bambino sells total dry... can somebody compare the overnight, x-plus and protection plus? Those 3- prices look decent and affordable. Thanks

Best idea is check out https://totaldry.com/. I know Totaldry X plus is the most absorbent.

For me I use Totalydry X plus. I use 3 or 4 a day.

I have a pack of these coming with my diaper order today! I'll let you know my verdict. Pretty sure they're just Bambinos without the print.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qwertyqwerty said:
Bambino sells total dry... can somebody compare the overnight, x-plus and protection plus? Those 3- prices look decent and affordable. Thanks

I used the totaldry plus for my daytime diaper fora few years before changing to little builders.. They are decent leak guards and do have some sap to them, but they're pretty low capacity, the tapes are unreliable, and they have no front or rear elastic. They're OK for daytime use, and when I was buying them they were pretty cheap for a light duty diaper with decent leak guards and useful capacity.

Their Xplus is the model their classico, bianco, and teddy are based on. Same diaper with a different shell art. (bellisimo also use the same shell though they use improved capacity padding) Unfortunately the xplus are pretty expensive, not much cheaper than say the bianco.

I think they actually all use the same tapes, and the reliability problems I was having with the totaldry plus were due to the different use they were getting during the (active) day, compared to at home or overnight.

I can't say anything about two of the diapers you mentioned but for me total dry x plus although hard to afford for me it's my favorite diaper and I have not ever had so much as a drop leak out and that is not something I can say about every other diaper I have used except for wellness superio

Back