Total Ownage. *Extremely Explicit*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Est. Contributor
LMFAO! HAHHAHAHAHAHA!

What an idiot, mandi and kraiden well done on totally owning that idiot!

*CLAPS*

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hehe Sawaa...It's funny how he was like "Fuk yer" and then he is still interested

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Aw durn.. I should have been there. Remember Burlychestedsailorman, Mandi? I would have scared the **** outta that guy..

Good work though, both you and Kraiden(particualrly Kraiden- "I am the Chemo for the cancer that is.. erm, you?" HAHAHA!)

Last edited:

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oh burlychestedsailorman would have been awesome there. xD

And you got that right on! "Particulalrly Kraiden" It was almost all Kraiden! I didn't get to turn into an awesome dude or anything, Kraiden did all that nifty stuff! :D

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
At First my eyes also needed a bit of a rinsing, but mostly from laughing so hard.... That is great, and shows how few smart people are realy out there at random.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Really.. I didn't find this funny... you did kind of victimize the dude. Not a cool thing to do....
However..... his stupidity did tickle me a bit. Then that ending asking for a change... >.>

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
Miss Mandi and Kraiden,How naughty,you made me blush.I hope Humphrey was not viewing this as you two were typing.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Aw Drew don't take everything so seriously!

fifigal, Humphrey wasn't watching! o_O he's too little!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm sitting in the bed room with my wife and her MOTHER in the same room as we watch t.v., which is bad, and that's why I'm on adisc, and suddenly I'm reading this thread. Tears are rolling down my face as I'm trying not to laugh out loud. My wife turns to me and says,"Are you alright?" I said, I'll read it to you later as I'm still trying not to laugh. I love how it just turns to the rhino, and Humphrey who become a little boy. How fantastic! I love to screw with telemarketers, but you two are AWSOME!!!

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Humphrey was safe under the bedsheets, but got on the computer when I had to leave to *laugh*.

Seriously, Halfway through it all, He messaged mandi and said how "Hot" it was. Keep in mind this was happening when my character sucked so much at cybering she accidentally had a penis.

Heh.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Really.. I didn't find this funny... you did kind of victimize the dude. Not a cool thing to do....
However..... his stupidity did tickle me a bit. Then that ending asking for a change... >.>

I honestly didn't think it was that funny either...But not because they made fun of the guy, just because I didn't think it was that funny...It was enjoyable...But nowhere near laugh out loud funny, or even a chuckle...

Role
Diaper Lover
That was probably one of the funniest things i've read in weeks, or maybe even months.:laugh:

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Mandi & Kraiden, one word...awesome!! I bet it was hard to type & go on like that, as I assume you all were laughing so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.