Total eclipse of the moon tonite Feb. 20-21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I'm definitely going to check this out tonight!

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Yeah, I'm taking some footage of it right now, but my camera doesn't do too well in the dark.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
hmm, I didn't know about it, I will have a look tohight if I can remember to

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Its happening right now in fact it snearly over though sonce im moderated by the time this shows up it WILL be over But if you want to see it you better this the last one until 2010.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Here's a pic I took a few minutes ago, it's a bit redder than normal, kinda hard for me to get a good pic in the dark with this camera.

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
ya i took my lil sis out to go see it

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
It's weird, I was humming/singing total eclipse of the heart (shhh, it's my car, I can sing what I want :p ) on the way home last night and I didn't even realize there was an eclipse...it just kinda popped into my head...

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
We had a perfectly clear sky here, So I broke Out the telescopes and took a look.

Also, this qualifies as "Hardcore Astronomer" because it was negative 14 frikkin degrees out, wind chill down to negative 30. And there were about two feet of snow and ice on the ground that I had to clear away to set up the telescopes.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Oh no! Now it's stuck in my head again...and my throat is still sore from the other day :interest:

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I actually saw it too, but not at its peak, about at the picture Kams had of it, is kind of what it looked like for me. It was interesting, but I want to see a sun Eclipse one day, that would just be erie.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i love solar eclipses. its so cool when everything goes to that summertime reddish glow.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I missed the last solar eclipse, it was at 6 in the morning and I didn't wake up :(

Status
Not open for further replies.