Total Dry X-Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Has anyone tried these? They are one of the 3% off brands at Bambino's and look pretty good.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Very good diapers. I used these for my daytime and nighttime diapers. They will hold at least 4 good wettings. I did used these for my overnights and it did leak a tiny bit. Just a couple of drops. Nothing major like a flood. I order from both Secure Personal Care and Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!. Same diapers same packaging. When I got the boxes from both companies. The funny thing was it said TBHG, LLC on both boxes.

Scaramouche

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I ordered a sample pack from Bambino's today. I just checked Secure Personal Care and they are all out of stock of everything. Interesting you noticed the same company. Hmmm...

cm90210

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think they're almost the same diaper as bambino bellisimo - except different printing. I really really like them a lot; hold a ton, very thick, great tapes, soft inside, and fit my body type really really well.

I think they've been out of stock for quite a while.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I think they're almost the same diaper as bambino bellisimo - except different printing. I really really like them a lot; hold a ton, very thick, great tapes, soft inside, and fit my body type really really well.

I think they've been out of stock for quite a while.

Same as a Bambino, but as far as I know the similarity is to their mainline products and not the Bellisimo. They were a longtime favorite of mine until Bambino added Biancos and matched prices. As noted above, it's the same company, just different faces.

BouncyBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I emailed Bambino about these. They are similar to the Bellissimo's but the Bellissimo's have more capacity.

tallbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I think they're the same as the current batch of Bambino Classicos and Biancos. That being said, I'd hold off on this batch. I've found them to be subpar (and the two other abdl guys who've tried my batch agree).

BouncyBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I'm really impressed with the new Dry 24/7's. Get a sample. I don't think you will be dissapointed. The fit is amazing. I still use the Bellissimo's overnight sometimes still.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I emailed Bambino about these. They are similar to the Bellissimo's but the Bellissimo's have more capacity.

A Bellissimo is a mainline Bambino diaper with more capacity, which matches my experience that the Total Dry X-Plus (used to be Secure X-Plus) is just a Bambino with a different tape panel, or Bambinos are Total Dry X-Pluses with different taping panels if you prefer. They were first, after all.

cm90210

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Same as a Bambino, but as far as I know the similarity is to their mainline products and not the Bellisimo. They were a longtime favorite of mine until Bambino added Biancos and matched prices. As noted above, it's the same company, just different faces.

Oh ok. Makes sense. I've not used bellisimo much but When I did I thought they were a little wider than the mainline bambino line -- and that was my impression of these, so I assumed that was the comparable.
I'm not really sanctioned to have the baby prints in my current marital agreement so the bellisimos are not in the cards for me atm. Bummer.
I like these total dry ones ok but like everyone says , they're not perfect.

Scaramouche

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Finally tried one on SIDF. It held three good soakings but then I noticed some dampness on my leg after the third one. I took it off after that. Overall, not a bad diaper. I still like the Tena Slips but for the price, I was satisfied with these. To me, it seems they expanded in the front before going towards the bottom. The Tenas seem to distribute the wetness more evenly.

Scaramouche

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Received an e-mail today that Total Dry Plus is on sale at Bambinos for 20% off bags and 25% off cases. Less than $1 per diaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.