Total Baby Care

Jed51

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
My first wife was nice enough to occasionally give me what I call total baby care. It included diaper changes, #1 and #2, bathing, feeding and dry nursing and usually lasted a few days at a time, although the nursing was more frequent because it aroused both of us. Has anyone else had similar experiences? My second wife is not into ABDL at all but does tolerate my diapers because I told her before we became intimate.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall, Lyric and Samantha

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
You were a very lucky man with your first wife. I think that it would be hard to go from that kind of acceptance to just tacit approval.

Reactions: ABdrew

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes, I have the best wife ever, she really enjoys the caregiver aspect of things, this morning we laid in bed kinda late for both of us since we stayed up late bringing in the new year, I, half asleep ended up nuzzling into her chest this morning, I just laid there listening to her heartbeat and just felt so warm and secure, she ended up gently sliding her shirt off and I dry nursed for a while, she just gently patted my head and back, it was such an intimate moment for both of us, and neither of us wanted to leave the spot we were in.

• Love
Reactions: NivekDLF, Donfidaze, messydiaper and 1 other person

Jed51

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
littlemoosey said:
You were a very lucky man with your first wife. I think that it would be hard to go from that kind of acceptance to just tacit approval.
It is true I miss it, but when had the conversation while dating, she said she could not be involved. I love her so I have to accept that.

Reactions: littlemoosey and sinceiwassmall

DonnieDiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
During her first marriage to Captain Macho Jerk, my wife lost a baby, ended up with infections, etc. and was no longer able to concieve. He litterally walked out on her when he found out she couldn't bear another child, wile she was recovering in the hospital!

She swore she never wanted another man, but deeply desired a child of her own. While she was in the hospital a nurse convinced her that she could wet-nurse a sick baby, for the sake of the baby and for Lilly too.

Knowing my background, and my IC issues, and my need to regress, (I have never grown up), we agreed that we could each give the other something the other one wanted and needed. It's been this way for 40 plus years now.

Reactions: littlemoosey and mhb53

VisaT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Mommy (my wife) has given me a total baby experience for more than 10 years. I am cuddled, fed, bathed, diapered and tucked into my own bed every night.. My wife is a very beautiful and caring woman. A mother and child dynamic in our marriage emerged many years ago. Her love for me is no longer that of a woman for a man. She thinks of me as her child and prefers that I address her Mommy, not by her 1st name.
It has been a blessing to be bathed in the warmth of Mommy's nurturing maternal love. The only hard part is that Mommy's lost all sexual interest in me because I'm her child. So I am a celebate cuckold and live my life as Mommy's adult baby.
She's is doting mother, but Mommy is a woman too and became sexually frustated and felt lonely. But fortunately, a wonderful man came into Mommy's life and they have established an intimate romantic relationship. They are committed lovers and enjoy frequent and satisfying sex together. He is a good man who makes Mommy very happy and I look up to him as a mentor.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sissybblola

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I gave my wife one of the biggest hugs ever tonight, we were out at a wake for a friend that past, both of us dressed up, she wore a fairly long conservative dress, I wore a suite and tie, upon standing at the funeral home, being friendly with others and talking, I noticed that we as a couple looked way better then most, I’ve taken for granted that I’m tall, slender and just bigger in chest, shoulders and arms compared to a lot of others, I looked at my beautiful bride and saw a petite woman all done up with the right amount of makeup and curves to match, I hugged her because I love her, and she’s just awesome in every way, no one would ever think of our other side of life choices which gives me a shiver when I think about it.

Reactions: NivekDLF, VisaT and littlemoosey

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Jed51 said:
My first wife was nice enough to occasionally give me what I call total baby care. It included diaper changes, #1 and #2, bathing, feeding and dry nursing and usually lasted a few days at a time, although the nursing was more frequent because it aroused both of us. Has anyone else had similar experiences? My second wife is not into ABDL at all but does tolerate my diapers because I told her before we became intimate.

Of the three caretakers I have had over the years, they all had different levels of interest.
It’s hard when the ‘latest’ isn’t as ‘good’ as the previous BUT it could always be worse and end up a partner you love but the won’t tolerate your desires