Torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Well then my penis must be huge <3 Because I recently at last completed a 918GB torrent that's been running in one form or another for the better part of five months. Booya!
what did you download?!?!? Thats HUGE!

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Upload you assholes, if you download a file, upload it, I don't care if you don't upload as much as you download, just contribute.

(Needed to get that off my chest.)
If you don't contribute the only peers that will send to you are seeds. Everyone else will choke/snub you.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Ya, Ares has a "Leech Paused" that happens when you only DL and don't UL anything, it only goes away when you UL something....

Role
Diaper Lover
I know, if you download, please upload, I don't care if you upload the entire file, just upload it, it doesn't affect your if you have cable, and I don't and I still upload.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I dunno if this is allowed, but...

Can someone please find me a complete recording of Charles Ives' "Country Band" March? I can't find it anywhere! It's an awesome piece. If you can get me a torrent or a download link, or at least PM me your e-mail so you can send it to me, I'd be forever grateful! :biggrin:

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
This may help to clarify some issues people have been having with the whole 'bit' and 'byte' thing:

:educate:The Wikipedia Says:

A bit is a binary digit. It can have the value of 0 or 1.
A byte is made up of 8 bits.

The abbreviation differs, and while most people interchange them, technically (according to IEEE 1541) a "B" stands for a "byte", so 'MB' = megabyte. It is preffered that "bit" is spelled out, although it can be abbreviated by a "b", so 'Mb' = megabit. You may also see Mbit, Kbit, or Gbit as well.

Conversion is also a factor, as bits convert much better than bytes do, that is, if you use the general term. It is usually understood that 1Kb = 1,000 b. With bytes, it is based around a different system: 1KB = 1,024 B.

While sometimes in general usage, 1KB will be said to equal 1,000 bytes.
Which defeats the purpose of having the value in the first place.

--------------------

So that might clear up some stuff. And oh yeah, Mr Alex, this website might help as well. It has a list of routers with a guide for each individual one.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I know, if you download, please upload, I don't care if you upload the entire file, just upload it, it doesn't affect your if you have cable, and I don't and I still upload.
If no one uploaded what they just DLed, none of the sites would work, and besides, it is just common decency....

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Well then my penis must be huge <3 Because I recently at last completed a 918GB torrent that's been running in one form or another for the better part of five months. Booya!
A terrabyte... :confused:
And since is a PSX iso set.... can you send me the iso for Twisted metal 3?

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!

download this (only if you have a mac) and your download speed will go up like crazy!

i was downloading something at 2 Kbps then i downloaded it and it was going at 1008 Kbps!!

i yelled "HOLY S**T!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.