Top white diapers and why

Myblueballoon

Est. Contributor
Ok I'll go first. My go to white diapers is gonna be the m4 (witch this last case Iv been disappointed about how many have ripped) and total dry plus. The total dry diapers are my go to on a budget.

Reactions: Deleted member 52837
I do total dry diapers x plus too and also buy white diapers from Northshore supremes lites. Now and then i will buy printed one just for fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Myblueballoon
Rearz Elites here. Best tapes ever, they keep my diaper snug with no slip. 🥰

• Love
Reactions: legojoker88 and sbmccue
BobbiSueEllen said:
Rearz Elites here. Best tapes ever, they keep my diaper snug with no slip. 🥰
Haven't really tried any rears I think I baught one bag of the black skulls pretty comfy.

Reactions: legojoker88 and BobbiSueEllen
WABX said:
I do total dry diapers x plus too and also buy white diapers from Northshore supremes lites.
Total dry is underrated in my book I could see them making a good abdl diaper

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Yohonthegreat said:
I oughtta get a few and try 'em. 🤗

BobbiSueEllen said:
I oughtta get a few and try 'em. 🤗
On the list for sure :)

I'm loving my northshore supreme briefs in purple/polka dot accents...They are plastic backed without too much crinkle noise, highest levels of absorbancy and honestly white is pretty boring, so I am loving they are a cute color and that's why they beat it! Variety is the spice of life they say 😊

Reactions: Lyokodl, legojoker88 and BobbiSueEllen
DiaperKat said:
...and honestly white is pretty boring...
To an extent, I guess. But I'm from the age of white diapers, as I wore both cloth and Pampers as a baby. Never been a big design/color person, it's just my taste. Vintage. 🤭

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl, Myblueballoon and DiaperKat
Yohonthegreat said:
I agree I like them A lot. Waiting for Medium to come in.

DiaperKat said:
I'm loving my northshore supreme briefs in purple/polka dot accents...They are plastic backed without too much crinkle noise, highest levels of absorbancy and honestly white is pretty boring, so I am loving they are a cute color and that's why they beat it! Variety is the spice of life they say 😊
Variety is the spice of life unless you’re married in which case it’s the down payment on your spouse’s lawyer’s lake cabin!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Lyokodl, legojoker88 and DiaperKat
I do have some Crinklz from NorthShore I play in now and then.
WABX said:

Zeke said:
Variety is the spice of life unless you’re married in which case it’s the down payment on your spouse’s lawyer’s lake cabin!

TRUTH 😂 Glad I'm not married anymore 😜

Reactions: Lyokodl, PlastiBrain, Zeke and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen said:
To an extent, I guess. But I'm from the age of white diapers, as I wore both cloth and Pampers as a baby. Never been a big design/color person, it's just my taste. Vintage. 🤭

DiaperKat said:
I have tried all of the northshore line and they definitely are my favorite purple is also my favorite color

Reactions: DiaperKat and BobbiSueEllen
WABX said:
This is my problem they never have the good ones in med

DiaperKat said:
TRUTH 😂 Glad I'm not married anymore 😜
Wouldn't trade my wife for anything :)

Reactions: Lyokodl, legojoker88 and BobbiSueEllen
I also love vintage and have worked in the thrift industry as a worker and a thrift business I owned years ago. I love older styles & hate pretty much everything new in the stores but I keep it at clothing because those damned tapes rip on older classic styles & I'm 24/7 so I do the best modern diapers mixed with vintage feel, baby doll like diaper covers 😍

Reactions: legojoker88, Myblueballoon and BobbiSueEllen
Yohonthegreat said:
that's a joke, right?

Back