Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Is there a reason the top stats have been altered? What do you think about it? What was the cause for it? Discuss here.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I think it looks nice. Also it gives you the choice what stats you value.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I hadn't noticed. That is how much I seem to care...

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I noticed we can now see the top5 repped member's rep points. Probably won't stay there for long though.

But I personally like it when there was the latest blog entries at the bottom, would save the extra click. And it gave a clear icon to say whether it was read or not too. IT's confusing now because I think people are posting allot on the blogs, but it's the damn latest post one that is setting of false triggers for me to click it!

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
AHHHHHH, the rub! You can see the top thread makers for the last 30 days, so you gotta stay on top of your game!

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Oh no! We can't see you're the top thread maker :(

And we can't see you're the top post maker either :p. I don't really care about it, we all know that Abby is a rep princess, that Kovalchuk and betagame well be fighting over being a thread whore, and Pojo well have 9,000 post because he doesn't have a life or something lol.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
And we can't see your top post maker either :p. I don't really care, we all know that Abby is a rep princess, that Kovalchuk and betagame well be fighting over being a thread whore, and Pojo well have 9,000 post because he doesn't have a life or something lol.

Pretty much...I find it somewhat shocking that Fire2box has made more posts than me in the past 30 days...But no one will come close to me :smile1:

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
It been update again with 3 thing (New post, hottest thread, Top Whatever Whore :D) and you can't view top rep anymore.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
Yup. Rep wasn't supposed to show. Fixed now. Also, some other updates were made.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Moo I got question, what does "Top Infraction" mean, and why is it blank?

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Infractions are a kind of like a card system in sports. After you get X infractions from the mods you are banned for Y time. And you have a few values for X and Y.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I've been using the top stats feature for a few hours and I definitely like it, although I never used the previous stats that much, so I can't really make a comparison.

But this is what I like about the current one. If opened in a separate tab, with the list widened to 20 or 30 results, it's great for keeping an eye on what's hot on the forum in a more immediate way than searching for "new posts", thanks also to the smaller font. Moreover, the "reload" function allows to refresh the results without having to completely reload the whole page, which makes things faster.

Seen under this perspective, it'd be nice to have in view also what's happening in the other sections (blog, wiki and gallery), so to have a complete panoramic view on the latest activities of the site. But it's very good also the way it is now, so unless an improvement is already planned, I wouldn't bother modifying it. Of course, if the admins want an idea, an "user-customizable" stats page would be simply superlative. :biggrin:

Good job! :2thumbsup:

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Pretty much...I find it somewhat shocking that Fire2box has made more posts than me in the past 30 days...But no one will come close to me :smile1:

Hem hem... number 3 here. And... 18th in rep on the whole boards at 37. (Would have had 40 if Moo hadn't deleted a triple positive rep... from "Jesus Christ".)

F

FullMetal

I can't see any of that...did I turn something off?

FullMetal

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
And we can't see you're the top post maker either :p. I don't really care about it, we all know that Abby is a rep princess, that Kovalchuk and betagame well be fighting over being a thread whore, and Pojo well have 9,000 post because he doesn't have a life or something lol.

Hey! This gave me a great idea for a movie!

Ladies and gentlemen! Introducing...
THE GREAT WAR OF
BETACHUK
The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.