• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Top Stats + Blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Well recently, about a week or two ago. Top stats has been enabled on the forum. But now it no longer shows me the recent blogs that have been posted. This makes it a little harder to track when some one makes a post. As I usually scroll to the bottom to find out any updates. Now since it's been removed I've had to goto the blogs main page, but only if I remember, Today I had to catch up on allot.

Also, what would be nice is also to list my thread subscriptions/topics that I have posted in that now have unread posts in. If that is possible.

So who is with me!

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Agreed, it's quite useful.

However, I always noticed that private blogs show up there, even if you're not supposed to see them. Sure, the link goes nowhere, but I always thought it was a bit rubbish that you were told it was there.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Tahoma"]That feature was much more use than anything in the current stats. To get a similar listing go to blogs > blogs.[/font]

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
However, I always noticed that private blogs show up there, even if you're not supposed to see them. Sure, the link goes nowhere, but I always thought it was a bit rubbish that you were told it was there.
I've noticed that too, but it didn't happen often and all it did was give away the author and part of the title, nothing that exciting. But I guess that could be a feature that was either fixed in the previous update or something, because it hadn't happened in awhile.

[font="Calibri,Tahoma"]That feature was much more use than anything in the current stats. To get a similar listing go to blogs > blogs.[/font]
I suppose, but I prefer everything on a single page. I've already set it to display 30 posts per page. Thinking about setting it to something bigger. But it just means the page will load slower, especially if there is loads of graphics in the desktop thread. But that isn't too much of a problem.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
great idea! i miss that feature. "recent blog posts" is one of the only things the top 5 stats is good for in my opinion.

i'm not so wild about the idea of having it show all my thread subscriptions. that would quickly get overwhelming. i go to the user CP for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.