• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Top Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
On the top 5 stats it shows the Top Posters. I was looking at my profile and then ended up looking at that and realized that my post count is different on the top stats/my profile. By a lot.

Profile: 1,540
Top Stats: 1,431

And Pojos is different too (I didn't check anyone else)
Profile: 2,109
Top Stats: 2,092

I know I don't have 100 posts in the requests forum, so what is cut out? Is it all the special forum posts? Or is there a glitch.

I had to post and ask, curiosity got the best of me.

E

Error404

I think it's Forum Games posts, either that or it's the software taking time to manage the post count, with it based on a script other than a live management system.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah but I mean if it was that, why is the count in the forum/topstats different? It has me baffled and it's going to annoy me until I know, lol.

E

Error404

Summary:

Forum Games posts.
Custom management scripts/software.
????
Profit! (Or confusion, in Mandis case)

I imagine the the management software is programmed to count ALL your posts, regardless of location, whilst your actual post count ignores thread games posts.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Your profile count excludes thread games and requests posts though... So it can't be that as the top stats are less.
I have no idea why it's different... maybe top posts don't include picture comments... or all special forums, or something.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
As far as I am aware... posts made here in the Admin forum don't count.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
As far as I am aware... posts made here in the Admin forum don't count.
Your profile count excludes thread games and requests posts though... So it can't be that as the top stats are less.

As it should be. Admin & Requests should not be spammed. And overposting to thread games neirher should be discouraged nor rewarded except in rep. But postcount numbers don't really mean much, except as a relative guide, anyway; and are only one factor to be considered among others. I had among the highest postcounts for a while, and now I don't by a long shot, and couldn't care much less either way. I am among the ever-increasing multitude with "lots of posts" and that's just fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.