• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Top 5 Favorite Video Game Consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.

codered

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm posting this to see what everybody's 5 favorite video game consoles are (portable systems such as the DS do count)

My top 5 are...
1) Sega Genesis
2) Sega Dreamcast
3) Nintendo 64
4) Sega Saturn
5) Sony PlayStation 1

You can probably call me a Sega fanboy...
:thumbsup:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
1.PC
2.PC
3.PC
4.PC
5.PC

If that doesn't count then..

1.PC
2.PS2 (shitty video card, yes. however it could be modded to do pretty much anything!)
3.Nintendo 64, the controller alone was perfect.
4.Nintendo DS (a R4DS lets it do all the things a PSP can do, but a lot better)
5.NES, when gaming really took off (sorry atari) and when everyone could be called a "gamer".

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
- Gamecube
- Vectrex (I just like how it is)
- Virtual Boy
- N64, I suppose

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
1. SNES
2. Wii
3. Playstation 2
4. NES
5. XBOX 360

Note that numbers 2 and 3 probably wouldn't hold their positions without their backwards compatibility, and in the Wii's case it's Virtual Console library.

The SNES wins without a doubt. I mean, there were enough fantastic games for me not to have had the time to play half of them yet. Also, the lack of 3D graphics, but perfectly made sprites instead means the games haven't aged same way games do nowadays.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
1. PC
2. 360
3. Wii
4. Regular Xbox
5. PS2

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
1) Super NES ( Mario Kart & the Super Scope )
2) Xbox 360 (best i have right now)
3) Nintendo 64 (Golden eye and Perfect dark)
4) Sega Genesis (to many good games to count)
5) PlayStation 2 (top game for me Gran turismo)

NES is a close 5th

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
1)N64 (Zelda Ocarina of Time, my favorite game ever)
2)NES (Zelda 1 was so much fun, 2nd favorite game ever. Zelda 2 sucked.)
3)Game Cube (The Zelda games were meh. Not that great but fun every time you played)
4)Wii (Twilight Princess was too easy and only fun once)
5)Sega Genesis

Thoes are the only 5 systems I've ever known. Sega was last only because I can't remember it that well. I only remember one game for it and I wasn't any good at it. Also it didn't have Zelda.

Role
Meaning you've never experienced the joys of A Link to the Past? You poor, poor soul :sad:
I know, I really want to play that game. I'm going to get it for my Wii as soon as... well... as soon as I can.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
1. Game Boy Advance (including Game Boy Color, considering this is where I played them). So, so many memories attributed to this.

2. Sega Genesis. The first video game console I've ever had. Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Art Alive... *nostalgia*

3. Nintendo DS. A lot of fun games. Especially Pokemon. <3

4. PS2. Kingdom Hearts + DDR. 'Nuff said.

5. Gamecube. TimeSplitters, Tales of Symphonia.

EDIT: Aw, no portable consoles. Just pretend they aren't there then, as these five are the only consoles I've ever had.

Role
Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Art Alive...
See, If I had had any of those games I'm sure I would have loved the Sega Genesis. But I didn't, I had Cool Spot, and that's the only game I can remember. Did anyone else have that one?

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
See, If I had had any of those games I'm sure I would have loved the Sega Genesis. But I didn't, I had Cool Spot, and that's the only game I can remember. Did anyone else have that one?
I do, I own that for my SNES..

1.) SNES
2.) NES
3.) Sega Genesis
4.) xbox 360
5.) Gameboy Advance

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
- Vectrex (I just like how it is)
I got mine back in like 1998 or so. I still have it and I am pretty sure it still works, however I think I only got like 4 games for it, one of them being programmed into the console itself. I also got two controllers for it.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
1. N64 - Goldeneye 64, Mario Kart, etc. All classics.
2. PS2 - Great console which is still outselling alot of the next gens.
3. Xbox360 - Another great console with great games.
4. Sega Saturn - I have one of these, and they are great fun!
5. SNES - Freakin' classic. Nuff' said.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Cool spot! Forgot about that guy. I never owned the game, but a friend of mine did. I loved it.Though I never realized it was a huge, shameless 7up commercial.

Last edited:
Role
1. N64 - Goldeneye 64, Mario Kart, etc. All classics.
Goldeneye! I completly forgot about that game! I was so good at it. Well, better than my brothers at it.

I got Mario Kart 64 on my Wii. I didn't even get Mario Kart Wii because Mario Kart 64 is so satisfying. But Goldeneye... I have so many funny stories from that game, gotta tell one. I was in bunker and I set the allarm of for fun to see if I could live through the raid. Well, after a while I saw some guy running down the stairs to this cool glass door. I threw a grenade at him, and the door closed. He stopped to open it again, and the grenade blew up, but I couldn't hear it because it was behind the door. Then the door opened, and his body shot into the air! Then it fell face first into the ground in front of me, and it's feet dangled in the air for a bit befor falling over! It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
-PS3 (just the god of gaming)
-PC (love mods, add-ons ect)
-PS2 (somethimes feel nostalgaic and play GT4)
-Dreamcast (whoo, big up the dreamcast)
-PS1 (thanks for the memories :laugh:)

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Fistbump for the Vectrex, Pojo! Booyah! I grew up on one of those motherfuckers. My father bought one back in '82 right before I was born.

As for my favorite consoles...

1) Commodore 64 (Seriously, the amount of games and the hours I wasted...)
2) Original Playstation
3) Nintendo Entertainment System
4) Vectrex
5) Intellivision

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur

I remember Cool Spot, but i had it for the Snes.

Status
Not open for further replies.