Took a gander now I'm here to stay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey all,

I'm Kalloon I was a member before, and I wanted to join back as it was in the past a massively long gander around for me. I barely posted to be honest due to being never online, but now I'm here to hopefully stay on and onwards.

I am a TB well soon AB 18 this year, however regardless of my age I still believe to be a TB for much longer till mid twenties perhaps?. I'm as well as DL upon a occasion, thats if I ever get the money to buy as I'm always broke, and I'm broke because I get pissed. Oh how I love my drink.

Anyways, I hope to continue on chatting and hope to have a good time. I dont really want to tell what my previous username was, I want to make it into a little guessing game. Have fun or dont bother your choice.

Hope to speak to you all soon, and I do plan to post more when ever I can. Is tomorrow good for you all? - I joke, it'll be whenever I can, my ISP is shite anyways. Why Sky...

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
WB; I luvs my drink too though not to get squiffy... Right now I am indulging in a thick black treacly locally brewed porter. (Type of ale.) And a cheap camembert. Yaya. We'll need more info to go on than your country and imbibing habits to guess your old username...

Last edited:

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
welcome to the site kalloon. post lots, and feel free to drop by the IRC channel -- it's a good place to chat and get to know people better. i like your name by the way! :)

Right now I am indulging in a thick black treacley locally brewed porter. (Type of ale.) And a cheap camambert.
that sounds like my kind of snack, raccoon!

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yes, yes! I like to get blotto too :drinks: :2thumbsup: :repplus:

Welcome to adisc :D :paci:

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Welcome! hope to see you around. And like Avery said. Great user name!!!

Don't be too show to post around. We won't bite (hard) ;)

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Welcome back, Kalloon!:smile: Good to see a former member return to the group. Hope you'll stick around!

~Pramrider

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy it here!

You all are lucky, I want to drink whenever I please! :( Oh well only 4 more months! :D

catman

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Welcome back Kalloon hope you stay awhile and hope you get yourself some diapers

Role
Diaper Lover
Well cheers for the welcomes, Its always nice to have a welcome return to a nice community.

Indeed catman I will get myself diapers soon, when I get paid that is, its been a long time without having some.

Status
Not open for further replies.