• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Too lazy to change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Anyone ever get so preoccupied what you are doing, you don't want to stop to change so you end up staying in your smelly diaper?

I am sitting here in a smelly diaper and I don't want to stop what I am doing to change it. I am also like this about other things such as for eating, going to bed, showering, having to do things that need to be done. I am just lazy and surprisingly I am still thin. I have to basically force myself to do things.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You remind me of me, I'm generally too lazy to do things like wash dishes, cook food etc, but if I'm too lazy to shower I'll have a bath instead :D. I don't not change my diaper due to lazyness however, it's mostly because I like how it feels :tongueout:

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I get like that as well, Even if my diaper has pee leaking out of the sides i will just slip on some plastic panst and just lay there.,

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
If I don't change in time I end up with leaks. Thankfully I've gotten pretty good at telling when my diaper is at its limit... though embarassing accidents still happen when I push it too far.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
no i would never do that.... okay, okay i do stuff like that but not about diapers

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm a little bit of a clean freak when it comes to personal hygiene, so I usually don't like to lounge about in dirty shorts.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I wouldn't call it 'lazy' on my part, but I do like to use my diapers their capacity. I pretty much know exactly how much it can hold, and havnt leaked in quite awhile.

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
I tend to sleep in when I'm wearing diapers, I feel so comfortable and can't help but want to sleep more XD

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, I've used them for a purpose before-- to not have to get up and go to the bathroom, and when it's ready for a change, I say "fuck that, I don't have time to take it off" and decide to just quickly throw on a pair of shorts over it and continue on with what i'm doing.

babyreaper2.0

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i'm the same way, sometimes i lay in bed all morning, purly because i can't be bothered to get up. i have to force mysel f to make food or anything. i make laziness an art lol

bambinobaby

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Funny, this exact same question with the exact same wording was also posted on DailyDiapers :rolleyes:. Anyway, I'll post the exact same answer here that I posted there:

I do this all of the time. Which is probably the reason that I don't wear cloth diapers. I'm too lazy. It is also probably one of the reasons I wear multiple thick disposable diapers. I don't often have the energy for changing, so when I do, I want the diapers to last for a while. I usually stay in them no matter how messy or soaked they are.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have certainly worn longer than I should have. It is often more because I enjoy wearing it than the actually being distracted by something else. I think it is also partly because I am aware that my skin is tough so I can wear longer than most without getting a rash. I often wear to bed and it is laziness then. I will wake up and not get changed even though I probably should. I just can't be bothered to get up and do it.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Funny, this exact same question with the exact same wording was also posted on DailyDiapers :rolleyes:. Anyway, I'll post the exact same answer here that I posted there:

I do this all of the time. Which is probably the reason that I don't wear cloth diapers. I'm too lazy. It is also probably one of the reasons I wear multiple thick disposable diapers. I don't often have the energy for changing, so when I do, I want the diapers to last for a while. I usually stay in them no matter how messy or soaked they are.
That's because I posted it there too. I wasn't going to type the whole thing again so I did copy and paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.