Tomorrow Is The Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MichaelWeston

So all day tomorrow I will be diapered. How do you guys/gals make the best of a day like that?

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Do whatever you want! Personally I like to wear around the house with just the diaper and a t-shirt on doing my daily activities and changing as necessary.

M

MichaelWeston

Do whatever you want! Personally I like to wear around the house with just the diaper and a t-shirt on doing my daily activities and changing as necessary.

I'll for sure be doing this!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Haha...often I'm cleaning house. I know that sounds weird, but I take breaks in vacuuming and dusting, long enough to know I'm diapered and getting wetter. Sometimes I've played with toys and sometimes I hit the internet and diaper sites.

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I like to play video games while diapered at home alone. TV is cool to. But every one is different.

Katarn89

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would go out in public. You don't have to do anything crazy or even use your diaper. Just go run an errand. Being out in public wearing a diaper for the first time is quite fun.

Frogsy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I can only wear for a few hours, or overnight, before I get sort of out of the mind-set. Some people wear all the time, or for all their free time. So have fun and do whatever you personally enjoy. : )

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear pretty much all the time, except when at work. Yesterday I had the day off so I was diapered since Sunday night till this morning (Tuesday) I love it. Spent the day doing yard work all padded up, to me it's a comfort thing, plus I bedwet at least once a week so I always have a good supply.
Since buying onesie's I wear in public all the time, don't have to worry about my shirt riding up and exposing me, as for bulk I just wear one size larger jeans, no one can tell

Rob110

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I wear 24/7 no one notices unless your shirt rides up a bit and they can see the top of the diaper, even then Most people won't care as the will think medical needs and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.