Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, as some of you know i am home alone this week until friday. This morning i ordered some:

Medical Supplies from DNS - Product Detail

So yea, hopefully they will arrive tomorrow and my 24/3 test will start =]

I really am so exited, i dout i will be able to sleep tonight :eek:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Do you really need to make multiple threads just to brag about your situation and plan?

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hey, as some of you know i am home alone this week until friday. This morning i ordered some:

Medical Supplies from DNS - Product Detail

So yea, hopefully they will arrive tomorrow and my 24/3 test will start =]

I really am so exited, i dout i will be able to sleep tonight :eek:

Well Good luck mate... your have to let me know what they are like, havent ordered from them before. :thumbsup:

Let us know how it goes.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do you really need to make multiple threads just to brag about your situation and plan?

Do you really need to make all these pathetic comments about everything people do if you don't like it?

Next time, Darkfinn, learn to keep it to yourself. Your stupid comments really are not needed. So, jog on and keep your nose out of it. If i want to make a thread about it, i will do. Im exited, and just can't wait. Im sorry you wear 24/7 for about a year and no longer care. But for most of us, it's a exiting thing.

So yea, keep out of it.

leicesterfan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Do you really need to make all these pathetic comments about everything people do if you don't like it?

Next time, Darkfinn, learn to keep it to yourself. Your stupid comments really are not needed. So, jog on and keep your nose out of it. If i want to make a thread about it, i will do. Im exited, and just can't wait. Im sorry you wear 24/7 for about a year and no longer care. But for most of us, it's a exiting thing.

So yea, keep out of it.

well said :claps:

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

So yea, keep out of it.

No, actually, I agree with him. Can't you keep your escapades on one thread? Making multiple threads just clutters up the boards, and I don't know if people really care all that much about you getting diapers. I mean, great for you, but so what?

Multiple threads about acquiring diapers doesn't contribute anything to the community, that's why Darkfinn got after you.

So, congratulations on your diapers and all, but really, do I care? :dunno:

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
No, actually, I agree with him. Can't you keep your escapades on one thread? Making multiple threads just clutters up the boards, and I don't know if people really care all that much about you getting diapers. I mean, great for you, but so what?

Multiple threads about acquiring diapers doesn't contribute anything to the community, that's why Darkfinn got after you.

So, congratulations on your diapers and all, but really, do I care? :dunno:

If you don't care then why the hell are you posting?

It's so sad, idiots like you must get thrills from posting and making others feel crap. So just like darkfinn, keep the bad comments to yourself.

Ive just received quite a few PM's saying DarkFinn deserves that, so if your like him please don't bother clicking on my threads if you don't like it.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm backing up DF, constant repetition is a waste of space, a waste of time, and is just plain annoying.

Sad, then why do you bother coming on this thread, waste your time, cause more waste of space, and just be plain annoying?

As i keep saying, you don't like it then go away.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
:warning_icon: you are now entering a no drama zone :warning_icon: you are now entering a no drama zone :warning_icon:

Have fun Tommy. *huggles*

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks =]

Nice to see some half decent people post once in a while, but i have a feeling someone else will put a silly comment out there soon.

Tyrlova

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Actually, I agree with Avalon, Darkfinn and Olivia.

One thread is quite enough. It could be considered as spam by some. Excitement is no excuse for spam, nor it is for a lack of self-control. However, congratulations on your good fortune.

I also disagree with how you call other comments silly although they have good points simply because you dislike what they are saying. I agree with "If you don't like it, then go away", but that is absolutely NO excuse to be blatantly inconsiderate and post the same thread more than once.

With that aside, have fun.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I agree with Darkfinn, but I also agree with your response to him. Also, it was funny to read

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yup, just the person i expected to see this from.

What is that supposed to mean >_>

Actually, I'd rather not know, or prolong the off topic-ness of this thread. Have fun with your diapers.

Tyrlova

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other

Next time, Darkfinn, learn to keep it to yourself. Your stupid comments really are not needed.

It's so sad, idiots like you must get thrills from posting and making others feel crap. So just like darkfinn, keep the bad comments to yourself.

Am I the only one that feels that these remarks were really uncalled for?

Darkfinn isn't trying to make you feel bad, Tommy. He just disagrees with you flooding the boards with multiple copies of the same thread.

People aren't jerks just because they disagree with you.

:twocents:

Role
  1. Other
I just was expecting you to post with one of your comments again.

Oh be quiet, you're an ass kissing fucking whiner.

You want to know why there's drama? you blindly asked for it by posting the same "give me attention" thread twice.

Actually, no one even wanted to offend you, you broke the ice by calling darkfinn an idiot, touche.

Yep get your -1's ready for me, I felt like pointing out an asshole. :2thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.