Not open for further replies.

BabyJacob98

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I haven't posted in a while, yes I'm alive :D

SO I just want to know how many of you have seen this episode of Tom & Jerry as a kid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5x5gatD-Ek

When I have seen it for the first time I was really exited. Tom seems annoyed at first but then he starts having fun and pretending. This must have had an influence :)
How about you?

Yes I did! Later on in the series, Jerry has a little nephew or adopts a younger mouse who is always in diapers. (Notice the violence in an older cartoon ) Take a look:

[video=youtube;G-PGEPRMPm4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-PGEPRMPm4[/video]

Ha ha -- I remember seeing both of those cartoons. Tom & Jerry were always my favourite cartoons as a kid!

I just love the many expressions on Tom's face. And the gratuitous violence is as funny now as when I was 5 years old!

I couldn't stop laughing when I first saw Itchy & Scratchy on the Simpsons!

Another thing that often amazes me when I watch old cartoons is how overtly they mocked racist stereotypes. You don't notice these things at all when you're a kid. A while back I found my treasured Rupert the Bear annuals, and had a flick through. Wow.

A quick google found a copy of the annual at www. AryanUnity .com/rupert.html. *

Yep -- it's now considered propaganda for white supremacists. Yet when I was little, it was considered a perfectly acceptable children's book. And my family were far from racist. It's kind-of incredible, in a way, how insensitive people were back then... I mean... Wow.

(* - I don't want to post a link to a website called Aryan Unity as search engines may see such a link as a recommendation of the site. You can visit the link by removing the two extra spaces in the URL. There is nothing on the webpage except for scans of the Rupert the Bear annual.)

yes i remember watching them with my cousin, as kids. i secretly wished i was in diapers rather than wet pjs and underwear. but that was not to be.

I didn't need to click the link to know which cartoon this was (I did, just in case). This isn't the only cartoon from my formative years with diapers in it but it's definitely got a lot of kick to it. If only it had been with disposable diapers!

I think someone on the cartoon storyboard staff was AB/DL because there were a number of cartoons made with Jerry's nephew in diapers, or the one with the three Mousketeers, again, the younger in diapers. Baby Puss was the best, however and one that turned me on when I was a kid. Ah....diapers!

Yes, I remember the old Tom & Jerry cartoons. They were a favorite of mine growing up. At the time, I wasn't into diapers so I never thought twice about those episodes.

Scaramouche said:
Yes I did! Later on in the series, Jerry has a little nephew or adopts a younger mouse who is always in diapers. (Notice the violence in an older cartoon ) Take a look:
Yeah, I remember. That was kind of interesting but not as much as Baby Puss, That nephew represents actual baby, I guess, where as Tom is too old to be in diapers :D. The violence doesn't suprise me, parents used to think that 'an upbringing slap' helps to behave...

tiny said:
Ha ha -- I remember seeing both of those cartoons. Tom & Jerry were always my favourite cartoons as a kid!

I just love the many expressions on Tom's face. And the gratuitous violence is as funny now as when I was 5 years old!

I couldn't stop laughing when I first saw Itchy & Scratchy on the Simpsons!

Another thing that often amazes me when I watch old cartoons is how overtly they mocked racist stereotypes. You don't notice these things at all when you're a kid. A while back I found my treasured Rupert the Bear annuals, and had a flick through. Wow.

A quick google found a copy of the annual at www. AryanUnity .com/rupert.html. *

Yep -- it's now considered propaganda for white supremacists. Yet when I was little, it was considered a perfectly acceptable children's book. And my family were far from racist. It's kind-of incredible, in a way, how insensitive people were back then... I mean... Wow.

(* - I don't want to post a link to a website called Aryan Unity as search engines may see such a link as a recommendation of the site. You can visit the link by removing the two extra spaces in the URL. There is nothing on the webpage except for scans of the Rupert the Bear annual.)

I have just seen a few pages from what you shared and I can't tell there is anything racist but whatever. There's a lot of things that may offend ppl eventhough that was not your intention.

dogboy said:
I think someone on the cartoon storyboard staff was AB/DL because there were a number of cartoons made with Jerry's nephew in diapers, or the one with the three Mousketeers, again, the younger in diapers. Baby Puss was the best, however and one that turned me on when I was a kid. Ah....diapers!

Maybe there was someone from our community :D but that was published in 1943. so I guess We will never know for sure.

BabyDenise said:
Yes, I remember the old Tom & Jerry cartoons. They were a favorite of mine growing up. At the time, I wasn't into diapers so I never thought twice about those episodes.

Kind of me too. I didn't know why it was so exciting at that time. I was about to find out later.

Don't forget Baby Huey...

Oh my god, those Tom and Jerry cartoons! Yes, I too enjoyed them. Wow - that brings back memories! This is what I love about ADISC - I don't feel alone anymore with this stuff.

Of course.

Yeah, I've seen most of them. Funny :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back