WarmAndSquishy

Mama’s most favorite boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
So my mom already knew I age regress but she didn’t know there was a name for it or anything.

I’ve tried to hide it from her over the years but it’s been futile. Like times I’d fall asleep while doing laundry and wake up to folded clothes including my onesie. She knows I use pacifiers for stress ect ect.

So I finally sat down with her the other day and talked about it with her a bit and she was very supportive. There really wasn’t much of a reaction though cos like I said it was just putting a name to what she already knew.

So yeah it’s really nice knowing that I don’t have to hide it from her. I’m not gonna start letting myself regress around her or anything like that but I don’t have to try and hide things from her anymore.

• Love
Reactions: darlingme, longallsboy, ChristianDiaperLover and 13 others

luke317

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Carer
Happy for you ☺

Reactions: WarmAndSquishy

Dome

Dream big and live your story
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'm very happy for you. Being able to talk to someone and having them accept without judgement is incredibly validating.

longallsboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
LilPuppyBoy said:
So my mom already knew I age regress but she didn’t know there was a name for it or anything.

I’ve tried to hide it from her over the years but it’s been futile. Like times I’d fall asleep while doing laundry and wake up to folded clothes including my onesie. She knows I use pacifiers for stress ect ect.

So I finally sat down with her the other day and talked about it with her a bit and she was very supportive. There really wasn’t much of a reaction though cos like I said it was just putting a name to what she already knew.

So yeah it’s really nice knowing that I don’t have to hide it from her. I’m not gonna start letting myself regress around her or anything like that but I don’t have to try and hide things from her anymore.

You are a lucky boy. Not everyone has moms or parents that understand them when they are an adult baby. My mom accepts my long-alls, but doesn't like me wearing it outside other than the county park. And I'm not even really an adult baby. I just have Autism and act like a child through no fault of my own. It's odd because my mom does understand that I really am truly emotionally and socially (and maybe in some ways, even mentally) like a 4 1/2 year old because of my Autism, but she also said that doesn't mean that I necessarily have to wear "children's clothes" to, say, my local community college or everywhere else.

It's hard for me to find long-alls and T strap shoes too. Especially T strap shoes from children's shoe companies, as almost no one is making these shoes in the USA anymore. There are a couple of children's shoe companies in southeastern Spain that make adorable T strap shoes, but most of them don't make it beyond a European size 38 (USA size 8 ladies, 6 men's). I wear a 42 (USA size 9 men's, 11 ladies). So that is another problem. Some "children's shoe" companies in the past, like Start Rite from England did make the T strap shoes to a European 41 (which I can wear, but barely fits, it's okay, but kind of small)

Also, hardly any little boys in my neck of the woods (Western USA). Long-alls, and even overalls are rare, even among little boys. And T strap shoes are almost unheard of here in my area. It is common, however, in the Deep South, like Alabama, for little boys, to wear those things to church on Sundays. Some boys wear those clothes / shoes to preschool or daycare too. Over here in my area, it would be probably considered too dressy to wear, maybe even girly. I have seen very few, hardly any, little boys wearing T strap shoes in my area ever for 40+ years. I actually always thought they were only for little girls, until I found out otherwise. The royal family in England likes to dress their children like that, too. My nephews are 5 and 9, and usually just wear casual clothes. Most kids I saw when I co-hosted my Preschooler Storytime at the library wore very casual clothes. Like t shirts, polo shirts if lucky, track pants, cargo pants, sweatpants, and almost always, sneakers. Maybe Crocs. I would be an outlier wearing long-alls even if I was a chronological little boy (eg. a real 4 year old). I look like a traditionally dressed old fashioned child that walked out of a 1980's child development book when I wear long-alls and T strap shoes. Even overalls are rare here. And I haven't even seen a little girl wear a T strap shoe here for 15 years. It's gone the way of the dodo on the West Coast.

- longallsboy

Last edited: