Toilet use

russell100

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
When is the last time you used the toilet? I use my nappy for everything & it is years since I used a toilet.

• Love
Reactions: Seabear, bigtoddler96, medfet878 and 3 others

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
russell100 said:
When is the last time you used the toilet? I use my nappy for everything & it is years since I used a toilet.
Hi Russel

I don't like to mess in my Diaper, so I use the toilet at least once a day for number 2s

Reactions: Dome, thedlguy, Etienne and 6 others

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
same here, i use my nappy everyday for all my toileting needs.

Last edited:
Reactions: medfet878, oldskool, russell100 and 2 others

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Jorelaxed said:
same here, i use my nappy everyday for all my toileting needs.
Same here 99.9% in nappy unless I’ve just got out of the shower and have an urge

• Love
Reactions: medfet878 and Jorelaxed

PuppyMouseMikki

Padded pony princess or a non-binary mouse. Yay
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Actually, yesterday probably? Or the day before yesterday?

Depends really. Some times I can go on for a few days or weeks wearing only diapers almost full time. However most of the time - I’d wear a diaper, but still use a toilet sometimes: in between diapers, before and after working out, when I really want to clean myself throughly. When I’m on a wearing streak, I’d say my toilet use is minimal to zero. When I can’t wear diapers at all? 🤷🏻

I don’t need to have this added pressure of “having” to use diapers and diapers only. It’s one of the things that mess me up sometimes. I don’t feel like I need to prove anything to anyone or comply to some sort of an archetype of being an abdl. It could be fun with a caregiver, but it’s not something I’d want to be forced upon me constantly without prior discussion and mutual understanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: thedlguy, SparkleAlchemist, medfet878 and 2 others

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
russell100 said:
The quick answer to your question is today, because my nappy wearing is relatively infrequent. It’s a week and half since the last time I was wearing and it’s unlikely that I will be doing that again until sometime in the new year,

However, when I was last in nappies continuously for a few days across a long weekend recently, I did everything in my nappy and didn’t use the toilet at all during that period, and I’m sure that will be the same next time.

Reactions: russell100, medfet878 and Richpip

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yesterday. Although it was a snow day which meant it was a diaper day I still used the toilet throughout the day. Most days when I'm diapered up I'll do my wet and mess in my morning diaper, I'll then clean up and put on a freshly powdered diaper. Seeing how I prefer a dry powdered diaper I'll just pull my little friend out the leg open and pee in the toilet. Same scenario for today too.

Reactions: medfet878

AJFan2020

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I used the toilet last night before bed. I plan on using it again today. I have a doctor’s appointment today (for trigger finger) and I would rather not show up for the appointment with a diaper on at my age (mid-to-late 40s).

Reactions: medfet878

SuzakuAkatori

Pampered Sith Lord
Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Its been a year and a half since last using the potty. I use my pamps for all my pottying needs.

Reactions: medfet878, oldskool, Jorelaxed and 1 other person

NorthwestDiaperDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
It just varies for me. I am 24/7 and use my diapers nearly 100 per cent. But if I get an upset belly and know what's about to happen, I'll head for the toilet. Sometimes with upset bellies, what comes out can be really bad! TMI, I know, but we all go thru it.

Reactions: bigtoddler96, medfet878 and Jorelaxed

Diaperedforsuresince17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I too am 24/7 but not big on pooing in my diaper, so I’ll poo on the toi toi once or twice a day. I have gone in my diaper a few times but it’s just not my thing

Reactions: thedlguy and medfet878

tommytemper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Toilet at work and other places, at home for #2. Mostly diapers at home for wetting, so if I don't need to poop when I am at home it can sometimes be a few days between toilet flushes.

Reactions: russell100

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I hate toilets, so I would rather use my diapers for both peeing and pooping.

Reactions: oldskool, NorthwestDiaperDude, russell100 and 2 others

PuffPuffPaci

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I'm going to be the weird one. I make it to the toilet about 70% of the time. It doesn't all make it into the toilet, but most of it does. Unless the toilet is literally less than 15 seconds away. That's about as far as I can make it

russell100

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
bigtoddler96 said:
I hate toilets, so I would rather use my diapers for both peeing and pooping.
Totally agree

Reactions: Jorelaxed

Albasion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well, I never wear at work, nor when I'm with family or non-kinky friends. So I usually use the toilet at least once every day.

Newbaby110521

A sweet diapered baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Earlier today. Since I live with my mother who doesn’t know I’m a practicing ABDL I don’t wear when she’s round partly because I don’t want her to find out and partly out of respect. I use a toilet for most of my needs but when I am in a nappy everything goes in there.

Reactions: oldskool and OldTerry

Harley07

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
7 years..... being incontinent I'd just make a mess of the bathroom...

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I only go potty in my diapers now, and would love to be able to mess in my diapers too, but my wife, while wonderful about my wearing and wetting my diapers, doesn't want me to mess in them except maybe once a month and only if I ask her permission first. But it has been some years since I wet in anything but my diapers and rubber pants.

Reactions: oldskool and russell100

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
One year since you used a toilet! Wow! Wish I was you! Any change in your potty training?