Toddler staying dry

Diamond

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I've never really been into AB but I do have binge and purge cycles of wearing padding to bed. I've recently switched from pull ups to nappys (2nd night) and I'm loving doing the tapes up. Last night I found myself pretending to be a toddler, as I was putting my nappy on, I thought, 'I hope I can keep this dry as I'm a big girl now'. Every time I put my padding on I always start to do a little wee- I'm not incontinent but it's something that happens, I think my body knows and relaxes a little. I then found myself saying out loud, 'oh no I've wee wee' then later as I was lay with my eyes closed ready to sleep, I always do some little voluntary wees, relaxing here and there, and I found myself pretending I was already asleep and wetting without knowing. I woke up in the night needing a we ("Disappointed that I'd wet without knowing ") thought ' well I've already wet my nappy asleep so mommys not going to know if I wee now. (Dunno why as no1 knows and I change myself) So had that wee and felt naughty doing it as I'm 'meant to be staying dry.' Just woke up to an obviously saggy nappy and enjoyed putting my hand in it to feel how wet it was - also something new.

Reactions: Diapersntights, Dragon64 and KCA

mackenz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Enjoy exploring it! I am in my first apartment so now I get to wear a lot and I am loving exploring diapers and everything. It is so fun to be able to do more.

Diamond

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Enjoy! I'd love to be able to wear more, the only time I can wear is in my room on a night or if everyone is out which isn't v often

mackenz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
That’s how it was for me! It gets better. In the meantime Walgreens diapers r pretty good.

Reactions: Diamond