Status
Not open for further replies.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So, I'm having a Jake & The Neverland Pirates shortall/onesie made by snaps4u. I want some cute toddler/little-kid shoes to go with it. Anyone know of any cute shoes?

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I still envy you for getting A Jake shortall. So much want.

Well, unless you have small feet and can squeeze into a kid's size, I unfortunately don't see much.
You can get some rather expensive adult light up shoes here: LIGHT UP SHOES BY EVOLVED FOOTWEAR | EvolvedFootwear
You can design a custom converse, make it as colorful as you want, here: Converse - Design Your Own Chuck Taylor - Low - Your Choice

Yeah, I can't wait for it to get here! I'm so excited. I wear a size 12 so real kids shoes are definitely out.

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
"So, I'm having a Jake & The Neverland Pirates shortall/onesie made by snaps4u. I want some cute toddler/little-kid shoes to go with it. Anyone know of any cute shoes?"

With that being noted you are going for the guy side of the shoe wearing equation.
Those flashy lighted shoes will so look the part you want to imitate and when worn will not permit you to forget it either !
Everyone will certainly notice you for the "Big Baby" you are !

With little girl dresses outfits the more appropriate wear would be "Mary Janes" !

For diaper age wearing infants the shoe should be a baby high top type of basket ball shoe.
The problem is a baby's foot has not developed and stretched out thus the basket ball shoe
is out of proportion with its sort of clown like extension. A baby's shoe should look like
a small block - something not suitable to walk in but to crawl about.

There was something I read a while ago about a punishment shoe that was similar to the
Skechers Shape-Up shoe that was well rounded on the bottom (like a half circle) so the individual
wearing same could not stand or walk with ease - thus the only approved method of movement was to crawl.

Enjoy your fantasy !

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was also thinking about paci clips. Anyone know where to find them?

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I was also thinking about paci clips. Anyone know where to find them?

If you go to pacifiersrus some of their paci's come with clips. Though, you have to search a bit for them. Otherwise Baby-Pants has some beaded clips, but they aren't my style at all.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
If you go to pacifiersrus some of their paci's come with clips. Though, you have to search a bit for them. Otherwise Baby-Pants has some beaded clips, but they aren't my style at all.

KidSpike13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Also, for custom toddler-ish shoes try The Ave Venice - Custom Everything

They will allow you to put any number of images or writing on them for $100, or you can pay less and have a limit. Either way, they basically will send you emails with the design pictures and ask you for any additions or improvements you want to make until they get it just right. After that, the designs work out quite well and stay on. I know from experience as I have had some made myself when I was at the shop in person. That said, if you are looking for anything disney the best you can hope for is either obscure characters/drawings that probably would not be too much trouble copyright wise or your own drawings. With anything you might think could be a copyright issue but still want it on, send it along to them anyway and they will simply let you know one way or the other.

There lol I think that is a comprehensive enough description of the place I recommended :p

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Also, for custom toddler-ish shoes try The Ave Venice - Custom Everything

They will allow you to put any number of images or writing on them for $100, or you can pay less and have a limit. Either way, they basically will send you emails with the design pictures and ask you for any additions or improvements you want to make until they get it just right. After that, the designs work out quite well and stay on. I know from experience as I have had some made myself when I was at the shop in person. That said, if you are looking for anything disney the best you can hope for is either obscure characters/drawings that probably would not be too much trouble copyright wise or your own drawings. With anything you might think could be a copyright issue but still want it on, send it along to them anyway and they will simply let you know one way or the other.

There lol I think that is a comprehensive enough description of the place I recommended :p
Yes it was lol. Thank you!

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've always thought that trainers that flash when you walk are very toddlerish. I made my own by transplanting the lighting circuits from a pair of cheap toddler shoes into a pair of standard adult trainers. This was the end result:

lu_trainers_lq.jpg

They worked really well and lasted for about a year before the shoe finally wore out. I posted a thread with more photos and instructions if you're interested.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Insensitivity about disability sparks salt!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I want some that have sparkles, elastic across the top, & light up when I step.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
For the shoes, you may just want to get some fabric paint & a pair of canvas topped shoes. When I was a teen, my shrink made me some. The canvas was bright green already, & she painted strawberries & if I remember right, tie dyed the laces pink & green. You can ask if Starryideas.net can embroider a canvas topped pair for you. They do custom embroidery, but I don't think they've ever done shoes. 1st time for everything. I know they do custom:paci:clips, as well as clothes.

GlitteredArtist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'd look into Vans brand shoes.
I have a pair of hello kitty slip ons from them and they're pretty youthful.
I know sometimes they have other character based ones.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I want some that have sparkles, elastic across the top, & light up when I step.
Know who can add elastic faux laces likeimage.jpgto these?image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgWow, now I get that shoe obsession. Glad to know I'm Normal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.