Toddler girls swimsuits for adults

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeris

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So anyway I was looking at a few swimsuit for girls a few days ago specifically http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1E1wK...ony-Swimsuit-Swimwear-one-piece-2-6Y-Swim.jpg and I got to thinking hmm I wonder if they would make these swimsuits in adult sizes. I messaged a few manufacturers and most said no but there was one that said yes but they would need at least 100 in order to make them. I tried to get them to sell me a single sample but they wouldn't so I got the idea in just seeing if there would be enough interest in the sissy baby community to maybe do it. The cost of each with shipping would probably be in the $40-$50 range, so what does everyone think? they also had ones like http://g03.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1syl7...n-flower-girl-kids-Lace-swim-clothes-baby.jpg the big one on the picture.

I really like the designs you linked to, especially the Frozen ones.

Unfortunately, I have already spent my allocation for the time being.

We have a number of diaper representatives on ADISC. I wonder if we can get little girl clothing representatives?

BabyDenise said:
We have a number of diaper representatives on ADISC. I wonder if we can get little girl clothing representatives?

That would be sweet. I like some of the things from ebay and all but I find its mostly like 1930's style clothing which really doesn't appeal to me. I'm sure if there was enough interest a manufacturer from china would make the stuff and sell.

aeris said:
So anyway I was looking at a few swimsuit for girls a few days ago specifically http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1E1wK...ony-Swimsuit-Swimwear-one-piece-2-6Y-Swim.jpg and I got to thinking hmm I wonder if they would make these swimsuits in adult sizes. I messaged a few manufacturers and most said no but there was one that said yes but they would need at least 100 in order to make them. I tried to get them to sell me a single sample but they wouldn't so I got the idea in just seeing if there would be enough interest in the sissy baby community to maybe do it. The cost of each with shipping would probably be in the $40-$50 range, so what does everyone think? they also had ones like http://g03.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1syl7...n-flower-girl-kids-Lace-swim-clothes-baby.jpg the big one on the picture.
I'd love to order one

MLP one looks cool

Aw those look cute and I would love to have one too! I like this one... it's cute, Hello Kitty, colourful! I wish it's available in adult sizes. Most adult swimsuits are too slutty.

I would if I had the money but to broke to be a baby/sissy (pouting) every things so expensive now a day's ab/dl wise.

Honestly, I would buy one or two.

Good luck if you find the courage to do it =)

I'd love to buy a swimsuit like this! I mean I did kinda but it's more of a teen swimsuit, target has ones with prints on them in the ladder of the girls sizes (Not many but yeah) I recommend there. I got this one It's not exactly little per say but its the closest I could get in my size.

I would like to get one also but when they say 100 to make a batch, do they mean 100 in one adult size?

Hi, could you pass along the vendor information to me as well. I would like to see if they would make boys swim trunks in men's sizing as well. Thank you ��

aeris said:
I like some of the things from ebay and all but I find its mostly like 1930's style clothing which really doesn't appeal to me.

I know what you're talking about! That actually surprised me, because usually I'm the odd one out when it comes to vintage vs new ... I'm like "look at this cool thing from the 30s" and others will be like "but it's olllllllllld."

Then again I grew up watching a healthy dose of classic cartoons (thanks to my Aunt always buying discount tapes with 30s cartoons on them) and older books like the Ramona series, and always wondering "now why isn't MY childhood this awesome?" lol

If you end up being able to get someone to make the swimsuits, do you think they would make them in plus sizes? I fit into a women's 1X and decent women's swimsuits in my size run for $100 each (eeeeep!) and I'd rather have one with a pony print or Hello Kitty or something like that.

which manufacture would be possible to do this? and which design was available? you linked a couple of them at first. shipping to canada as well?

I would buy one, they look so cute

I can't imagine any vendor being silly enough to incur Disney's wrath.

willnotwill said:
I can't imagine any vendor being silly enough to incur Disney's wrath.

:laugh: Very true, Even more wrathful is Viacom, however many people do it anyway.

Try ebay member name samsung131 wil have some swimwear in a short while, maybe not exactly what you are looking for ..

In the U.S. I'd recommend checking out the tween-oriented store Justice (related to young girl oriented Claire's, both usually found in malls). Their online shop http://www.shopjustice.com carries a wider size selection than stores, up to girl's size 20. While their designs aren't exactly what you would find in a toddler store they are still pretty childish with a good bit of ruffles / frills / bright colors. Sizes above 16 seem to just be wider without extra length so if you're taller than their size chart shows you might be best off with a 2 piece that has adjustable shoulder straps instead of a 1 piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back