Toddler feeding bowl

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Today I purchased the following -
20221228_213822.jpg
This toddler feeding bowl with fork and spoon (which were purchased separately) are from a 'Wilko' store.
I like to use things which would actually be used by a baby or toddler, rather than items specifically made for the ABDL community.
(This is because it is fun and a thrill when I purchase things like this - other shoppers are oblivious that these items are for ME!)

Last edited:
Reactions: CuteKitten, nappybaby, little77 and 3 others

little77

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I think it's amazing . like what you like and buy what you like . I'm going to have to try to find me something like that they're super cool

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
little77 said:
I think it's amazing . like what you like and buy what you like . I'm going to have to try to find me something like that they're super cool
If you hunt around, then you can usually find something of interest. (That's part of the fun-you never know what you might come across).

little77

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Sissyleslie said:
If you hunt around, then you can usually find something of interest. (That's part of the fun-you never know what you might come across).
True true thank you so much have a wonderful day

nappybaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
That is sooo adorable and cute

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Very nice, I like the toddler-sized cutlery. I have one which says "Daddy's Girl", bought from a beachside gift shop.

Reactions: RetroGirl15

kerrytrans

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Oh that so cute I have to have a look in my local wilko

Littlebabybecca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Adorable, love it... :love: Here is mine, always best when I use it in the highchair...

Fun (7).jpg
Fun (8).jpg
Fun (9).jpg
Fun (28)fx.jpg
Fun (30)fx.jpg
Fun (33).jpg
Fun (34)fx.jpg
Fun (36).jpg
Fun (37).jpg
Fun (38).jpg

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I have a Mickey Mouse toddler plate+bowl. I use it sometimes, pretty handy. I would like more variety, but I can only find them for $20+ and they are usually plastic that costs like $3 of material to make.

Reactions: RetroGirl15