Today on: What Were They Thinking???

dogboy said:
Haha cottentail, I love the centipede one, sort of like a human centipede but people attached to a baby bottle at the lead.
Ha ha, yeah, … Jeez. Actually the centipede/caterpillar/whatever and the whale one are the least offensive, IMO. And maybe the frog. Those are all the ones where the bottle comes out of the mouth. The others … It’s like they have bottles erupting from their necks. Horror movie stuff!

Cottontail said:
The others … It’s like they have bottles erupting from their necks. Horror movie stuff!
Oh god, imagine if there was a human version! Definitely horror movie stuff!

Reactions: nwm and Cottontail
To me, it implies the plushie vomits that which you're imbibing.

Reactions: AJFan2020, nwm and ronnieM
OMG that is creepy AF!

Reactions: nwm and ronnieM
ronnieM said:
View attachment 62630

Yes, it sounds cute in theory. A stuffie that holds your bottle, similar to the idea of having a stuffie attached to a paci.

But the implementation... How did this make it through the design phase and into production? I don't like being harsh for no reason and especially when it's a product that's new to the ABDL market, but

It's horrifying!

View attachment 62631

And this isn't a piece about bashing Rearz in particular. I would be equally as disturbed if any other company had released this.

Not just from the creepy eyes staring me in the... well, eyes..., but I also wouldn't want this because
it would feel like I'm hurting it by shoving a bottle down its throat :(
Thanks, I hate it. XD
It reminds me of the parasite that eats out a fishes tongue.

Last edited:
I can't be the only person that would feel like I was sucking out their vomit. So weird. :confused:

Reactions: AJFan2020 and nwm
ijhvyv.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 68Bonnie and dogboy
Right I get it.....Its the placement of where the bottle is. Its like a bottle is shoved down its throat almost giving the impression the animal is choking on it. It would look better if it had its arms or paws wrapped around it holding the bottle.

• Thinking
Reactions: kittykid, ronnieM and nwm
MikeDJ said:
Right I get it.....Its the placement of where the bottle is. Its like a bottle is shoved down its throat almost giving the impression the animal is choking on it. It would look better if it had its arms or paws wrapped around it holding the bottle.
Maybe. Honestly, I'd like to see what it looks like without the bottle in there. It almost looks like the mouth was undersized for the bottle, and is thus overstretched when the bottle is inserted, giving the face its caved-in, almost pug-like appearance.

Back