Today I lived dangerously

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've changed in parking lots and on the side of the road before. If a police officer walks up and asks, I'll just be honest about what I'm doing. Police have much better things to worry about anyway.

when I'm travelling I use a gas station and if there is a side road on the highway I will use it for a diaper change I have never just pulled off the side of the highway and change my self.

When it becomes apparent that I really should change my soaked diaper, I will try to find a discrete out of the way place near the highway or even pull into one of those rest areas that travelers use. Because I wear pullups and pads I get a bit nervous in a more public setting like a rest area because I have to slip my pants off in order to get a clean pullup on. I will go to the furthest point away from the public rest area building so I cannot really be spotted and proceed with my changing. There have been times I do not feel all that comfortable with the level of discretion I can find in rest areas so in that case I will use one of my backup diapers and quickly change, clean and powder myself, and tape up a new diaper. My more "openness" of changing will be determined if I have to do a quickie change or a much more rewarding one which means slipping on a fresh pullup and pad, then putting my pants back on:blushie:

I had a sketchy change in a rarely used parking lot off a higway exit in a rural area. I had stopped to change my pullup assuming i was in the prime deadzone... Pullups of course require full detrousering and i had just got my feet into a freshie when this city landscaping truck peels into the parking stall nex to mine. Higher than my car, the guy had ample view. I hit the ignition and casually cruised to the side of a backroad laughing like an idiot all the way.

Would changing in ones car be considered indecent exposure?
I have to admit, I've removed diapers in my car before (had to go to a meeting or something where I didn't want to be wearing) but never put one on. Even in those cases, I was dripping with fear about having someone report me as "choking the pope" in public or something. Scary.

One time out in the middle of the desert in Nevada, I pulled out into a large turnout and changed leaning up against my car (with both doors open to block view from the sides. I could see if cars were coming for miles in each direction. So that was a little harrowing but not that big of a risk.

Anyways, I prefer to use bathrooms whenever possible because I'm scared of having some kind of sex crime made out against me.

I would never be able to change myself in a car, much less a public restroom. In high school, I rarely used the restroom in fear that I would have an awkward encounter with someone. Luckily, I had a graduating class of around 70 students, so the few times I did use the restroom, nobody was even in there.

How does one gather the courage to change in a public place though? Since I'm not incontinent, I've never ran into this issue, and would like to know how to get around it if the situation arises.

ParkABDL said:
How does one gather the courage to change in a public place though? Since I'm not incontinent, I've never ran into this issue, and would like to know how to get around it if the situation arises.

Just like anything new, you just have to do it! Take precautions but just tell yourself everything will be ok and do it.

It is mind over matter.

Good luck.

ParkABDL said:
I would never be able to change myself in a car, much less a public restroom. In high school, I rarely used the restroom in fear that I would have an awkward encounter with someone. Luckily, I had a graduating class of around 70 students, so the few times I did use the restroom, nobody was even in there.

I just had to get more comfortable by taking small steps. Start using public restrooms that you doubt people will be in, and then start using restrooms that people frequent, and then after a whole you start to fell less like people are paying attention anyway.

Thanks, good advice! I'll try I out soon, once I get the chance.

Changing in a busy bathroom is always not my favourite place I really don't care if some one sees me that does not know me but if I run into some one I know who does not know I need to wear is my biggest consern.

Most people really don't care, there are exceptions but for the most part we all just keep to our selfs and go about our day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back