Today, I did a show & tell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Songnar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
This morning, I finally got enough nerve to ask my sweetheart if she would like to see my 'little' supplies.

She said 'well, you've told me about everything as you've bought it but sure, if you want to show me.'

So, I did.

I showed her my onesies, pajamas, types of diapers (and ever explained that Safaris were my favorite in the bunch because they're thicker and so cute and the plastic is nice and the tapes are so good), pacifiers - she wanted to know what the difference was between them, bottles - she asked why I would prefer ensure over plain milk (I think the milk tastes funny), smell-good oil sprays (she REALLY seemed to like those), my bibs, my baby jeans, the bathtime puppets, everything; one by one.

I feel so good that everything is out in the open now with her; and she told me 'you never needed to be afraid.'

Guys, if you're hiding this part of yourself from your loved one and you know it's a serious relationship - stop. It feels too good to be totally open with that one special person. :cuddle:

I agree, I'm very glad everything turned out ok when you shared, it sounds you like you might have someone else playing with the smell good sprays =P

I'm very very happy for the both of you.

'Congrats!

MommyandMattling said:
I agree, I'm very glad everything turned out ok when you shared, it sounds you like you might have someone else playing with the smell good sprays =P

I'm very very happy for the both of you.

Haha, yeah, maybe! She asked me if I was trying to give her 'baby fever' with the smells. I said 'no' but then I thought about it again and realized I should have said 'well, after a fashion, yes!' :biggrin:

She then proceded to ask me why I would need the smell-good oils. (It's because the smells help immensely with putting me into my little head space.)

Good call. I've been saying the same thing to others for years. Its so relieving being able to be yourself along side the person you love. And in return they finally get to know and love the full you.

yep, congrats on opening up I hope to have a SO one day that will understand and allow me to be just as open.

Congratulations and I'm glad things worked out really well. Just a word of caution to others. We have had couples where once revealed, it did not work out well, so all I'm saying is know your partner.

Songnar said:
Haha, yeah, maybe! She asked me if I was trying to give her 'baby fever' with the smells. I said 'no' but then I thought about it again and realized I should have said 'well, after a fashion, yes!' :biggrin:

She then proceeded to ask me why I would need the smell-good oils. (It's because the smells help immensely with putting me into my little head space.)

Its never too late to mention it to her, and scent therapy is a very common thing, I knew a horse that was treated with scent therapy once a month as a form of relaxation before a tissue massage, the horse loooovvvveess lavender (not me though, I had a bad experience)

Songnar said:
This morning, I finally got enough nerve to ask my sweetheart if she would like to see my 'little' supplies.

She said 'well, you've told me about everything as you've bought it but sure, if you want to show me.'

So, I did.

I showed her my onesies, pajamas, types of diapers (and ever explained that Safaris were my favorite in the bunch because they're thicker and so cute and the plastic is nice and the tapes are so good), pacifiers - she wanted to know what the difference was between them, bottles - she asked why I would prefer ensure over plain milk (I think the milk tastes funny), smell-good oil sprays (she REALLY seemed to like those), my bibs, my baby jeans, the bathtime puppets, everything; one by one.

I feel so good that everything is out in the open now with her; and she told me 'you never needed to be afraid.'

Guys, if you're hiding this part of yourself from your loved one and you know it's a serious relationship - stop. It feels too good to be totally open with that one special person. :cuddle:
Well... although i believe you shouldnt hide anything from ur partner, i dont believe everyone would take that the same way she did.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

great to hear ! indeed if it serious just tell her :D

Songnar said:

I'm glad it worked out so well. This is like the holy grail of ABDL-coming-out stories. Congrats! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back