• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

To what extent are diapers a comfort object for you, on a scale of 1 to 10?

Kovalchuk has 2 goals in the last 2 games... and even more points in the same 2.

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 2 5.4%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 6 16.2%

Votes: 5 13.5%

Votes: 6 16.2%

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Thank you for reading, please vote or comment! For me, probably about a 3.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
6 maybe...While they are also sexual...I just feel right wearing one

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
They are sexual, but the feeling of comfort and security I get from diapers is overwhelming.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Diapers are comfortable, but they're not a security thing for me.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
probably 5...I don't know for sure because sometimes their are and sometimes their not.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
It varies. Sometimes I almost require them for the whole comfort/security side of *Bism, other times I just have them because it's something appropriate to wear. Other times they're highly sexual to me, and some other other times they don't make me feel anything at all.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's more of a comfort thing for me, not really all that sexual. I'd maybe be a 3 on the scale I guess.

Crassi

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't know. I've never seen diaper as anything sexual, and have never hade those feelings near one. But yeah, sometimes wearing one makes me feel more relaxed, which makes wonders for me who's depressed all the time. So, a seven on your scale I guess. Just becayse diapers can have a very negative effect from time to time also.

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
Diapers are comfort and security for me at all times. I tried to go with out a diaper for a little bit this morning and could not rest until I had one on again.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Even though I may only wear once or twice a week, I said 10 because it's something I have to do, sooner or later. It's been big in my life since when I was 4, or first can remember. It is sexual for me, and gives me great comfort. Even if I don't feel like I have to wear, if I put one on anyway, I immediately start to regress, and get turned on, so I think 10 is accurate.

Role
Diaper Lover
I'm nearly 100% DL, but for me I put a 7. Why you ask? I can remember, a few months ago, I remember just wearing, watching TV, and being happy, completely happy, this is a rare occurrence, and my happiness normally lasts only a few seconds, so that, my friends, is why I put 7.

LostInMyHead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
Its a relaxation thing for me...so a five would suit me right.

I have such a high stress life that when I wear a diaper I can totally relax and not worry. I wear them a lot to bed so I can just relax and get a solid night sleep....I haven't figured out how to wet while sleeping....but I don't have to get out of bed none-the-less.

Its also a security thing for me....I've never had a safe place in life and wearing diapers let me not worry about some things and focus on others.

The sensation I have after wetting is soo relaxing that sometimes the physical sensation that follows can be sexual.

Role
Diaper Lover
7 out of 10. It changes with my mood, but most of the time I love wearing. Public wearing is always fun for me, I love the thrill of being out and possibly being seen(hopefully no one I know). Is that weird that the humiliation/awkwardness is comforting? *calls shrink*

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Eight. They are pretty comfortable but they can get uncomfortable at night sometimes.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'd say roughly 4. Diapers are more sexual then emotional for me, but there is still a fairly strong element of comfort I get from wearing them. I find it very relaxing and enjoyable from an emotional standpoint as well as a sexual one.

Status
Not open for further replies.