To the only teen who should be able to sing "On a Boat"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
:bunny:A seventeen year old American became one of only 250 people to circumnavigate the globe solo and holds the record for being the youngest. Trip started as a 16 year old 13 months ago. So to all you potential ON A BOAT wannabees, I suggest you get your sail on!

So what do you think? ON A BOAT FOR 13 MONTHS I don't think I could have done it. What about you?:bunny:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm on a motherfuckin' boat!

Seriously... I am so sick of that song.

Nice job by the kid though. :D

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Was he on the boat for 13 months solid? Or was the trip completed in a number of different segments over the course of 13 months?

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Was he on the boat for 13 months solid? Or was the trip completed in a number of different segments over the course of 13 months?

13 months solid. he started when he was sixteen, and now he's seventeen. it wouldn't make sense any other way.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Don't laugh.... I've never heard that song....
I hear all the people I work with talking about all these big rappers like TI, and Kanye West... I've never heard anything by any of them...
I thought Lady Ga Ga (or however it's written) was some artist from the 70's who became popular again for some random reason. (ex: Rick Roll)

I don't keep up with the times.... I'm sort of a loser...

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
:bunny:A seventeen year old American became one of only 250 people to circumnavigate the globe solo and holds the record for being the youngest. Trip started as a 16 year old 13 months ago. So to all you potential ON A BOAT wannabees, I suggest you get your sail on!

So what do you think? ON A BOAT FOR 13 MONTHS I don't think I could have done it. What about you?:bunny:

If you've seen the Yachts that many people do this kind of thing on, you'd see that they're actually quite comfortable for most of the time. That is, until they hit a squall, which in many cases, the captain might anchor and wait it out in the luxury of his ship.

Also: I was on a boat before it became cool. We have two of them.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Don't laugh.... I've never heard that song....
I hear all the people I work with talking about all these big rappers like TI, and Kanye West... I've never heard anything by any of them...
I thought Lady Ga Ga (or however it's written) was some artist from the 70's who became popular again for some random reason. (ex: Rick Roll)

I don't keep up with the times.... I'm sort of a loser...

We have so much in common!

LaramFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
I Love Singing Along To This. As Much As I Try To Avoid I Cant. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.