Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbowsymphony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Recently I just ran out of diapers and need to buy some more, but before I do I was wondering if I am too skinny for mediums. There are a lot of cute types of diapers that are only sold in medium, for instance the ABU Cushies or bambino diapers. I really want to try these out but I have a 27.5 inch waist and weigh 117 lbs. I usually just stuck with the smaller sizes but I heard that if I just tape up the mediums real tight they might fit. What do you guys think?

Overnight

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It might work, it might not, everyone's different. I know for me however tight I tape up size Larges, they don't fit properly.

downtide

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
They won't fit. I made the mistake of buying Tena slips in Large once (I usually wear medium) and they were huge. And as Overnight says, even taping them really tight round the waist doesn't help because the legs still gape and leak. If small fits you well, medium most likely won't.

With that pack of Larges, I ended up cutting off all the surrounding plastic and wearing them as big pads inside pants.

LittleFlint

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
You'll probably be fine with Bambinos, they run on the smaller side. I too had that same concern, but worst case scenario is that the top tabs are close together. I'm 30 - 31, and they fit me just fine (as in, they actually fit the way they are supposed to). You might look into buying a onesie at some point too, that way if it is a little loose the onesie will keep it in place.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I would recommend that you get small diapers, my waist is a little bit bigger and smalls are a bit too small and medium is a bit too big so I'm in between but I can usually make a medium work with my waist size.

Rainbowsymphony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Go eat at McDonalds, every time..

I wish I could lol it kinda sucks being so underweight but I have celiac disease and a dairy allergy! I literally can only have the fries and soda. My diet is forced to be healthy lol

Zpeed

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The world is weird..

We that want to go down in weight...

Those that want to go up in weight...

PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I wish I could lol it kinda sucks being so underweight but I have celiac disease and a dairy allergy! I literally can only have the fries and soda. My diet is forced to be healthy lol

i would suggest gaining a bit of wieght

may be hard but would probly be healthy for you as well as make you fit into a medium diaper :)

this is not ment to come off as rude so im sorry if it does

eat as much fatty foods as possible LOL

any who i really do not pay attention to much of the small sizes :( um idk if fabine produces smalls or not its worth looking into

Rainbowsymphony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
i would suggest gaining a bit of wieght

may be hard but would probly be healthy for you as well as make you fit into a medium diaper :)

this is not ment to come off as rude so im sorry if it does

eat as much fatty foods as possible LOL

any who i really do not pay attention to much of the small sizes :( um idk if fabine produces smalls or not its worth looking into

Thanks! and don't worry about my being offended any help is gladly taken! :) I will try to gain a bit of weight and I know it seems unhealthy, and it probably is I just never worried about it until I noticed how few small sizes there are.

pipsqueak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Believe it or not some people just cannot gain weight. OP, I'm about the same size and the only thing with the abu mediums is that you would need to get the tapes on tight so you don't have leaking issues. I do recommend bambino, their diapers tend to run a tad bit smaller and they fit me decent even if the tapes come really close together. I havent had any leakage problems so all should be good. when in doubt order a sample.

PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Thanks! and don't worry about my being offended any help is gladly taken! :) I will try to gain a bit of weight and I know it seems unhealthy, and it probably is I just never worried about it until I noticed how few small sizes there are.

also keep in mind if you are attempting to gain wieght. do it in a healthy manner. :)

Soakingboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thank you PaSS... That is the most important message here! For any of you wanting to gain weight, do it correctly. Eating hamburgers will not necessarily make you bigger in the short-term, it might just clog your arteries with gunk (not very scientific, sorry), potentially leading to very serious complications. Also, please don't change your body shape to fit into a diaper. Make sure you are healthy and well and in the "right" weight range for your height.

Here is just one of about 280 million weight gain articles online... Healthy Ways to Bulk Up - Shape Magazine

I have always struggled to put on weight, but following diets such as above, and adding weightlifting to my weekly sports, I am now pleased with my situation.

Good luck Rainbowsymphony.
Andrew

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I always had a problem with weight gain till I was around age 60. I stayed around 135 lbs most of that time. The thing that happened to me was a bout with pneumonia. I had
smoked on average a pack and half a day. After a week in the hospital I haven't smoked since then. I now weigh 170 lbs. I always ate healthy and did physical work.
I do have about 20 lbs I'd give away.

Rainbowsymphony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Thank you PaSS... That is the most important message here! For any of you wanting to gain weight, do it correctly. Eating hamburgers will not necessarily make you bigger in the short-term, it might just clog your arteries with gunk (not very scientific, sorry), potentially leading to very serious complications. Also, please don't change your body shape to fit into a diaper. Make sure you are healthy and well and in the "right" weight range for your height.

Here is just one of about 280 million weight gain articles online... Healthy Ways to Bulk Up - Shape Magazine

I have always struggled to put on weight, but following diets such as above, and adding weightlifting to my weekly sports, I am now pleased with my situation.

Good luck Rainbowsymphony.
Andrew

Thanks a bunch! I don't want to be unhealthy in the process of gaining weight! I will definitely take a look at the article you gave me and hopefully it will be able to help me gain some weight! Maybe I could try some weight lifting too, last time I lifted weights was back in highschool and I could only bench around 80 pounds lol

- - - Updated - - -

I always had a problem with weight gain till I was around age 60. I stayed around 135 lbs most of that time. The thing that happened to me was a bout with pneumonia. I had
smoked on average a pack and half a day. After a week in the hospital I haven't smoked since then. I now weigh 170 lbs. I always ate healthy and did physical work.
I do have about 20 lbs I'd give away.

If I could I would gladly take that weight off your hands! Being this skinny is just a hindrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.