Status
Not open for further replies.

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
Godwinned

I'm with you 100% on that.

Look at it this way too. Society wants to make everyone socially normal. That's not a good thing. If everyone was normal we'd have no more Beethovens... or Einsteins...

Normal people don't change the world... different people do. Sometimes it takes a recluse to make a difference.

But no Hitlers either...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Eh... Hitler did some horrible things... but if it wasn't for WWII and the resulting technological developments of the arms race... and the reconstruction of europe and japan afterwords the world would be a much different place. We wouldn't have jet engines, or space rockets, computers, radar, atomic energy... I could go on. I mean sure, those would have been developed eventually... but it would have been 25-50 years down the road at the pace things were going before the war.

Take it as a mixed blessing... a certain number of people had to die for technology to advance... it's not right... but that's how the world works.

Role
Incontinent
If it fixed my paralysis as well as the incontinence, then yes. If it just fixed the incontinence, then there isn't much point.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't believe anyone's ever put this one forward before.

To those of you that are IC, bedwetters, accident-prone, whatever. If there was a permanent cure... a pill you could take that would 100% rid you of the "problem" forever, no side effects.

Would you take it? Or are you happy with yourself the way you are?

Why?

Looking forward to answers.
Well, I maybe have an accident one time a year, which is liveable. However, my bowel and bladder situation is my least favorite part of my disability (spina bifida). I am able to control bowel and bladder, but sometimes it seems like I am pushed to the edge. I hate not enjoying my travels out of town because I have to worry so much about where a restroom is.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I am able to control bowel and bladder, but sometimes it seems like I am pushed to the edge. I hate not enjoying my travels out of town because I have to worry so much about where a restroom is.
Ya know... they do make diapers for a reason. Don't let yourself be tied to knowing where the nearest toilet is. Get some diapers... and get on with life. It's not that bad once you get used to it.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
No way dude! I love wearing diapers and don't want to stop wetting my bed. I like being the so called abnormal.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Ya know... they do make diapers for a reason. Don't let yourself be tied to knowing where the nearest toilet is. Get some diapers... and get on with life. It's not that bad once you get used to it.
Problem is, it's potentiially unhygienic, plus, circulation is another problem with spina bifida. Therefore, the skin is more prone to problems. Unfortunately, accepting incontinence exacerbates this problem, which sometimes lands s.b. patients in the hospital.

I'll stick to wishing for a DL GF. :p

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would take it myself, but then I'd start wearing diapers for fun 24/7 and end up not having control no more XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.