To reverse a common question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I don't believe anyone's ever put this one forward before.

To those of you that are IC, bedwetters, accident-prone, whatever. If there was a permanent cure... a pill you could take that would 100% rid you of the "problem" forever, no side effects.

Would you take it? Or are you happy with yourself the way you are?

Why?

Looking forward to answers.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
4 the love of god, why would anyone choose to NOT take it?!? there is a difference between wearing for fun and needing it

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
why would anyone choose to NOT take it?!?
Thus my reason for asking... perhaps there are people out there who find having to get up and go to the bathroom a hassle... you never know until you ask.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
And...what if I took the other pill? Could I see just how far down this rabbit hole goes?

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I'd probly take it. I'm ok with how I am but it'd be nice to have control over that and just wear diapers for fun.

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
if i was by my self no,but if i was with a mate who would change my diaper no matter the mess then yeah i would.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i'm not IC, but i've seen these commercials before. ok, we have a pill... yay...
ok, now what are the side effects because you KNOW that's what they say really fast at the end of the commerical.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
would it make you IC if you didnt need it but still took it?

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
would it make you IC if you didnt need it but still took it?
LOL. That's actually a really smart point. I've heard of pills for bedwetters and such that actually worsen it sometimes if too much is taken...so maybe possible.

As for me...Well I'd take it...Why wouldn't you? I mean, if anyone ever wanted to wet the bed again :)rolleyes:) for *B reasons they could always just do it on purpose. ;)...

Deltaomega

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
"Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill!"

Not to rain on anyone's parade but if you've noticed alot of drug's these days do indeed fix something but if you notice the side effects, the list is LONG and some of the problems associated with the 'pill' end up being worse than the problem it's treating. Although I myself am not IC I would definitely assess the pro's VS con's of a pill if it's got side effects and if not, go for it.

Deltaomega

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well since everyone is built differently you do not really know how it's going to affect you, no way to test for 100%. Of course that 3rd arm that grew out of your chest after taking the pill MIGHT be somewhat bad, lol.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
True... Just hope and pray that it does NOT have the extra arm-growth formula mixed in by accident!!

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
im not to sure
i dont like bein ic at nite but
nothing is free in life
not even side effect free

My Conclusion:
i would only take it if i got to the poing where bw is taking over my life
to the point where i have no choice to

one thing i think a lot of people forget is that even thou ic is in conrol over your bladder
your in control over ic
with the hlp of diapers ect... ic is no longer in control unless u let it be

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
what if irony set in and you took the pill but gained the side effect of anal leakage, wouldn't that suck!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
gotta love those cholesterol drugs that "may cause anal leakage"

I swear... the side effects are worse than the initial problem...

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
or the medication that aids with eczema... "may cause... death" hmm... last time i checked eczema doesn't KILL you...

Status
Not open for further replies.