To poop or not to poop, this is the question (poll)

Do you poop in your diapers?

• No, not since I was a baby

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Yes, and I still do it

Votes: 93 63.3%
  • Yes, but I don't do it anymore

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • Thinking about it

Votes: 13 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BabySteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I was just curious as to who actually have pooped in their diaper and do they still do it?

I poop when I have time alone. The wife refuses to change a messy one. I can't blame her. The kids were bad enough for ten years straight. :D

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I've tried it once, and felt disgusted by it and would never ever do it again except if I don't have to clean it up myself which won't happen anytime soon sadly, my mother told me I was easy to potty train because I never could stand a dirty diaper and wanted to be changed quickly so it all came naturally for the potty training, except for bedwetting which was another story...

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
This has been asked here many times. I've pooped before and I'll probably poop again. However, as anyone who has done it will tell you; clean up is a pain, which is why I don't do it often. If you live alone, then poop away...if that is what you so desire. Otherwise...be careful, you probably wouldn't want to be caught stinking up the place if you don't live alone. Having a hand held detachable showerhead is also essential as it makes clean up easier.

Good Luck.

-Gus

BabySteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
This has been asked here many times.
Sorry if this has been repeated too many times. I did a quick search and found people asking what was the best way to clean up after one, but nothing on who did out or not.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
very very rarely for me and I just change directly afterwards. And I only do it right before I would/need to change anyways.

FreeThinker

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I haven't worn diapers for a long time, but when I did, I would occasionally poop, but somewhat infrequently.

MrSun

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Not at all worth the consequences. I do think I would consider it if I had a mate that would change me, as I would probably do the same in return.

EllieFops

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Carer
I do every once in a while to remind myself why I don't, if that makes any sense :p

ABDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
Yeah I do when I'v got time to clean it up.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I've had a accident or 2 when I've been out walking when away from home. The cleanup is no fun when it's a wet soupy poop. Taking a shower or wasing your

clothes is no fun.

dragonbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Other
I am thinking about trying it one day soon depending on how i feel.

fozzie

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I did it once and its not for me. Its just to much of a mess for me to clean up

L

liljimmy58

I did once many years ago and did enjoy it. I am thinking about again but only if I have someone to help with the cleanup and after we get a hand held shower head...they are for sure a life saver in so many situations.

ilikecars

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I don't do it very much at all anymore, very rarely. I used to do it more often. I like it when I am doing it, but I hate it afterwards, mostly for the cleanup. For some reason I tend to do it more when I am having a bad day, lonely or sad, it's weird like it is supposed to make me happier, maybe I am happy when I do it, but not cleaning up after. And a shower is definately the best way to cleanup.

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
I have done so in the past if only for the sense of naughtiness that comes with a messy diaper, that said I don't like having to clean it up nor do I like to be in one for any longer than two minutes. It's great at the time but very quickly I realise that I'm an adult who has just shit himself for no reason and the joy is quickly lost as the regret sets in.

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I generally try to poop either when I'm intending to change if I have a diaper on, or if I'm wearing just a pad of course when I make it to the bathroom.

However, I still have the occasional accident even though my sphincter has strengthened, it's still not altogether right. It's especially bad if it's on a day I was wearing a pad and regular underwear though, :/

FoxFire

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I do every once in a while to remind myself why I don't, if that makes any sense :p
I know exactly what you mean! I mean I know the cleanup is going to suck and it's not worth the hassle, but every so often I just think "why not"!

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I do it a couple times a month, with practice clean up is not too difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.