To feel loved

Electrically

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Hi
What does it mean for you to feel loved? I given this a lot of thought lately. And I am trying to understand if I do? Should I? Is it necessary? Since I have revealed my life long secret of AB. I don’t feel loved. I don’t think my Wife has changed that much. There’s definitely a couple things but for the most part she still wants sex and does the things like making dinner and planning things to do ( not necessarily things I want to do but I am included).
But something has changed in my mind and now that I know she seems very much against my fantasy with her I feel not loved.
I keep thinking if she came to me with something like this I would really try to give her at some level what she wants. And would try really hard to be ok with it.
Really is my thing that bad? I know it’s weird but it’s not illegal, or painful. I’m not into the embarrassment thing. ( no offense) I just want to be put in a place where I feel and am treated like a 1 or two year old. I don’t need diaper sex or punishment. I don’t even care if I am diapered ( though I would really like it and if I was there is no way I would stay dry)
On the other hand she still wants to have sex fairly vanilla. And hasn’t kicked me out.
Should I expect more? Do I need more for a healthy relationship? Should I pretend this last 3 months never happened and try to put her back in my fantasy and do what I want when I get away with it? It was enough for 20 years.
Do people NEED to feel loved?
Thanks

Electrically

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I guess there’s two main reasons why people do things when you get down to it.
love and fear.
besides for your basic instincts( breathing eating, reproducing)

littlemoosey

Moderated
Role
Adult Baby
I can not answer this for everybody, but for me the answer is absolutely. I am sorry that your wife's lack of interest and/or participation makes you feel this way.

On the upside, at least she knows and you have somewhat tacit approval; and as you said she has not kicked you out.

I dont think that she does not love you. She just does not love you unconditionally. This side of you does not work for her.

Only you can decide how important her participation really is.

Electrically

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I can not answer this for everybody, but for me the answer is absolutely. I am sorry that your wife's lack of interest and/or participation makes you feel this way.

On the upside, at least she knows and you have somewhat tacit approval; and as you said she has not kicked you out.

I dont think that she does not love you. She just does not love you unconditionally. This side of you does not work for her.

Only you can decide how important her participation really is.
I guess that unconditional goes both ways if I can’t except that from her

littlemoosey

Moderated
Role
Adult Baby
it does go both ways. I never knew what it was until my wife taught it to me when she accepted me whole heartedly. I am a much better husband now.

WifeyK

Contributor
Role
Other
I love my husband very much. He is ABDL. I am not. I never realized until recently how much my lack of interest has hurt him. I'm looking for ways to include what I can for both of us. Maybe try watching cartoons together on the couch with your head in her lap? And realize that, while this is something you've lived with for quite a while, this is all new to hey and may require an adjustment period. Be patient, and figure out what works for you both. Communication is key.

Electrically

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I love my husband very much. He is ABDL. I am not. I never realized until recently how much my lack of interest has hurt him. I'm looking for ways to include what I can for both of us. Maybe try watching cartoons together on the couch with your head in her lap? And realize that, while this is something you've lived with for quite a while, this is all new to hey and may require an adjustment period. Be patient, and figure out what works for you both. Communication is key.
Yup keep trying