• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

To DLs: Do you have TB/AB feelings?

Ilya Kovalchuk's wife had a baby last Saturday.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
As for me, I never used to, but as I have been using more and more diapers I have developed some. I'm still mainly a DL, but I have a bit of roleplay spirit in the mix now. Not so much a baby, but a young kid in diapers. How about you?

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd say I'd probably have some very minute AB tendencies, though I've never really acted on them, I wouldn't mind trying a few things out once in a while if the opportunity presented itself.

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
Definitely. I do have some AB tendencies. Although I wouldn't consider myself a full-blown AB, I do get into that "mindset" whenever I'm in diapers, like pretending to be a little kid, I find myself doing childish things, watching cartoons, maybe run around with a footed sleeper or onesie one, the usual perks ;)

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
DL here too but I have a bottle and the occasional babyish thoughts.

Nam

Role
Diaper Lover
Oh yes, in fact, nowadays I consider myself more of a TB than just a DL, but haven't bought onesies nor bibs or even a pacifier, but still, the diaper itself makes me feel totally babyish.

Role
Private
Well, the thought of diapers is an overwhelmingly sexual thing for me. However, once I put one on, that's about when my baby/regression feelings start to surface and I act more needy and childish, not so much a baby, more like a toddler or little kid. ^_^

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Yes, I consider myself mostly a DL, however I do have a very slight AB tendency.

-Gus

F

Falkio

I'm a DL, but have small TB tendencies. I bought some babyish things that I enjoy using (pacifier, footy pajamas) but the focus is still diapers. My mindset when regressed is much more like a toddler than a baby, as I don't particularly want be a helpless infant. Toddlers are curious and have more free will. Being completely unaware just doesn't sound fun.

Maybe...just maybe, I'll share my interests with a girlfriend and possibly get babied. As for now, it still sounds a bit much for me. :sweatdrop:

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Well, the thought of diapers is an overwhelmingly sexual thing for me. However, once I put one on, that's about when my baby/regression feelings start to surface and I act more needy and childish, not so much a baby, more like a toddler or little kid. ^_^
Pretty much what I feel like.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I did have TB tendencies, but I wasn't in a crib, sucking on a pacifier, or anything like that. Just watching cartoons, or doing something similar.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I consider myself a dl but I'm slightly tb, only really like my paci. However I'm finding I like a couple of babyish things.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Diapers are extremely sexual to me, but I guess I have a little bit of an AB in me as well. When wearing diapers I find baby and kids things to be an added bonus, but I don't really care for them without diapers.

Also, I'm not big on the whole regression thing. Unless you put it into the context of sexual age play. Or well, I mean, I have a fondness for kid's movies and cartoons outside of my diaper interest. I like kiddy things, but not in a regression sense. I like them as an adult. For example, I love the Lion King or any stupid Disney movie with a dog, but not because it makes me feel like a kid. Get what I'm trying to say?

S

secretdl26

diapers are sexual for me as well, which kind of distances me from the whole tb/ab thing in my mind (no offense to anyone on the other side of the fence).
i just dont really make the connection to any kind of regression.
straight up dl

m8mamiya

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Well all up until a week or two, diapers seemed purely sexual to me, but as i am now talking to my more TB inclined girlfrined i seem to not mind the more babish things. I mean i wouldnt mind it, but im more in a daddy role as of recent.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
as matters of fixation go, i'm into nappies, only; i don't have the same attraction to any of the infantilist stuff, but......
i like trying new stuff, just to see how it feels and looks, so i do dabble with other stuff.

Jacks

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Pure diaper lover and cannot stand the whole baby thing really.

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
Diapers are extremely sexual to me, but I guess I have a little bit of an AB in me as well. When wearing diapers I find baby and kids things to be an added bonus, but I don't really care for them without diapers.
I know exactly what you mean! In fact, it's the same way with me. If I'm not wearing diapers, then pacifiers and other baby-related stuff just isn't for me. lol. So having the diapers on is like the key to everything else baby related for me.

I like them as an adult. For example, I love the Lion King or any stupid Disney movie with a dog, but not because it makes me feel like a kid. Get what I'm trying to say?
And once again, I too like cartoons and animated movies without the diaper and baby mindset. I love the Balto movies! But even while wearing diapers and acting somewhat of a baby, watching the cartoons further increases the I guess "psychological" aspect of being a baby for myself. :)

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Yeah I feel that way too.. I'm wearing to school and home and bed. I do have a tendency to act like a kid when I'm in diapers.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I feel exactly the same, Lukie. While I would not really consider myself to be AB, I also would not say that I'm not open to it. I feel regression, to be sure, but not like I expect someone to come diaper me and feel completely helpless.
It's definitely more of a little kid mindset [Especially since I lost a lot of weight, and Goodnites fit me well now]. For example, when I wear goodnites, it brings back old memories of when I actually did wear diapers when I wet the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.