Tips on messing.

Intentionally holding it is something I've always thought could lead to injury. If you get bowel shyness even after a good amount of food I have no answers.
Sorry, I should realize more that more newbies will struggle with different parts of this lifestyle.
Just because it was easy for me etc. etc.

Reactions: paul484819 and TheWolfEmperor
High fiber intake. You'll go whether you're shy or not.

Reactions: RearzLover97
Not all that difficult, sometimes I wish I was less comfortable messing. Today, for example, I didn't want to mess because it'd be super inconvenient, but I wound up saying screw it and just let loose, seeing as I didn't feel like taking the diaper off, and wasted time I needed to use productively. Just relax, maybe squat if you're not comfortable, and don't push, just work on relaxing until you go.

Killerpanda3 said:
idk if it'll help you but when I first started wearing and messing I used to watch cartoons where the characters in there would mess diapers. I especially liked rugrats for this:
I always liked Rugrats, probably because they wore nappies and did babyish things. I also particularly liked this scene, would be fun for me and others to poo at the same time and have others clean it up.

For me my main three pieces of advice is 1) Make sure the diaper isn't too tight against your butt 2) stand up, spread your legs and squat just a tiny bit 3) every time you do it it gets a little easier.

The first several times I tried I had a really hard time, I just couldn't get my body to let loose. I tried sitting down and fully squatting, but both would basically press the diaper right up against my ass. I'd get a little out but my body would feel the resistance when it hit the diaper and would stop. What I do now when I want to mess is I stand up, spread my legs a bit and then bend my knees just slightly. I reach back and sort of "fluff" the back of the diaper so there's a gap between diaper and butt and then I just relax and let go.

Softer stools are definitely easier; make sure you're well hydrated and if your body won't fully let go don't strain and try to force it, that can cause injuries.

CookieMonstah said:
I always liked Rugrats, probably because they wore nappies and did babyish things. I also particularly liked this scene, would be fun for me and others to poo at the same time and have others clean it up.
I've always wanted to do that too lol. I'd love to get like 4-6 ABDLs on like a long weekend trip in a hotel room and just wear the entire time and have a challenge like where the first one to use the toilet looses or something XD

Killerpanda3 said:
I've always wanted to do that too lol. I'd love to get like 4-6 ABDLs on like a long weekend trip in a hotel room and just wear the entire time and have a challenge like where the first one to use the toilet looses or something XD
That would be really fun!

Killerpanda3 said:
Arci said:
For me my main three pieces of advice is 1) Make sure the diaper isn't too tight against your butt 2) stand up, spread your legs and squat just a tiny bit 3) every time you do it it gets a little easier.

The first several times I tried I had a really hard time, I just couldn't get my body to let loose. I tried sitting down and fully squatting, but both would basically press the diaper right up against my ass. I'd get a little out but my body would feel the resistance when it hit the diaper and would stop. What I do now when I want to mess is I stand up, spread my legs a bit and then bend my knees just slightly. I reach back and sort of "fluff" the back of the diaper so there's a gap between diaper and butt and then I just relax and let go.

Softer stools are definitely easier; make sure you're well hydrated and if your body won't fully let go don't strain and try to force it, that can cause injuries.
That is something I have not tried yet. I would take that in mind next time I have to mess. Thank you for sharing that!! 😀

you must need to poo - dont force it. should then come without too much effort (maybe a bit of a push to get things moving). I always mess standing, if crouched diaper may be tight and create resistance to poo trying to come out. then just enjoy the feeling of being dirty without feeling the need to immediately change.

Back