Tips on hiding abdl clothes from parents/siblings

thelittlestkitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I couldn’t wait, I’m not going to have a job while in college as my parent wants me to attend full time so I decided to get myself a pair of rearz mermaid pjs the ones that zip down to the feet now idk how I’m going to explain this to my parent if she finds it. And I’m also hiding a potty training pant too; I just got to excited. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Lyric, medfet878 and Etienne
thelittlestkitten said:
I couldn’t wait, I’m not going to have a job while in college as my parent wants me to attend full time so I decided to get myself a pair of rearz mermaid pjs the ones that zip down to the feet now idk how I’m going to explain this to my parent if she finds it. And I’m also hiding a potty training pant too; I just got to excited. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Storage bins or a night stand

Reactions: medfet878 and thelittlestkitten
I've got a box with some onesies and nappies in the back of my wardrobe. It's under a bunch of shoes and hidden behind clothes which are hanging up. Nobody except me would have any reason to be going in there, so if they did, it would be clear that some sort of snooping was going on, which simply doesn't happen. Also, if they were to have a look around, it's difficut to find given it's hudden under stuff and when you open the box, the onesies and nappies are covered by a plastic bag.

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, medfet878, thelittlestkitten and 1 other person
Sounds like a good solution! While I often keep a couple of nappies to hand in my underwear drawer, my main supply of nappies and plastic pants is at the very back of the large airing cupboard that houses the immersion heater, inside an old duvet with a couple of folded pairs of old jeans nonchalantly placed on top - so someone would need to have a good and deliberate rummage around to find them! 😊

Reactions: medfet878, thelittlestkitten and BenNevis
I keep my mouth shut on this web site, because what are the chances of them going through your phone or computer & finding out where you keep your shit?

Reactions: medfet878 and thelittlestkitten
Someone else said they take out the bottom drawer of the chest of drawers/dresser and put them on the floor inside them put the drawer back. Quite well hidden!

Reactions: Diaperboy27, medfet878 and thelittlestkitten
Lol I wear my clothing all the time . My mommy wife dresses me every day if we’re going out in public she dresses me in less than totally baby clothing like play suites are my favorite go out outfits . I only have two adult outfits for the times
with family gatherings and I sooooo hate them .

Reactions: Diaperboy27, medfet878 and thelittlestkitten
Diaperboy27 said:
I keep my mouth shut on this web site, because what are the chances of them going through your phone or computer & finding out where you keep your shit?
I always leave the website and just keep my school website up - also private viewing

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and medfet878
DLmikey said:
Sounds like a good solution! While I often keep a couple of nappies to hand in my underwear drawer, my main supply of nappies and plastic pants is at the very back of the large airing cupboard that houses the immersion heater, inside an old duvet with a couple of folded pairs of old jeans nonchalantly placed on top - so someone would need to have a good and deliberate rummage around to find them! 😊
I should just mention, living on my own I don’t have any concerns about parents finding anything, but I have had friends and sibling rummaging in the past!

Reactions: Diaperboy27, thelittlestkitten and BenNevis
Diaperboy27 said:
Judging by how many actual ADISC members don't use the search function, I'd actually be slightly impressed if they managed to trawl through the site and find the thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27, thelittlestkitten and Bnuuy
I have 3 months left at home then I move to college so hopefully no one finds it during the 3 months

Reactions: Diaperboy27
I would say just wait 3 months if you're going to be in college that soon but it's just pajamas so if they find it whatever; it's not like having a huge stash of diapers or something

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and thelittlestkitten
True, I could probably get away with “it has mermaids - that’s cute.” But the minute it comes in definitely hiding it. I don’t have any diapers - I’ll get them when I’m off college- there’s no way I could get away with it as I’ve gotten caught before not with diapers tho.

BenNevis said:
Judging by how many actual ADISC members don't use the search function, I'd actually be slightly impressed if they managed to trawl through the site and find the thread.
Eh true you do have a point, I keep my stuff in different places throughout my room I keep my pacis bottles & other small stuff in a draw string bag in the bed sheet hamper at the foot of my bed at the very bottom have not been found out yet. Soon enough I’m going to order the biggest grabby bag from tykables I’ll keep my little clothes in a middle drawer blocked by my table & there should be absolutely no reason for anyone to look there if they do it would take quite a bit of effort to get to it. As for the 10 pack of diapers that goes with it my underwear drawer is filled to the brim with socks & underwear so if I keep them under all that I should be fine if not I’ll keep maybe 2 up there & put the rest in the bottom drawer. As for the big 36” dragon I can negotiate my way through that my brother collects transformers, so I can use him as an excuse as to why I bought it “If he can have like 100+ transformers in his room what’s the big deal if I have 1 stuffed animal!?” I think that’s reasonable.

Reactions: thelittlestkitten and BenNevis
If you're that concerned about your stuff being visible, then get yourself some opaque totes from your local home improvement store. Some of them have holes on the side where you can insert a padlock. Also make sure to tell whoever lives with you not to snoop. You're an adult and you deserve a certain degree of privacy.

Trekker9527 said:
If you're that concerned about your stuff being visible, then get yourself some opaque totes from your local home improvement store. Some of them have holes on the side where you can insert a padlock. Also make sure to tell whoever lives with you not to snoop. You're an adult and you deserve a certain degree of privacy.
Agreed but family likes to snoop sometimes. But normally they don’t- but they’ve read my diary before so I can’t say much. But definitely going to get some for my apartment don’t want friends snooping and idk if I’ll bring anyone ether and thank you! I haven’t felt much like an adult lately due to my parent saying your still my kid at one point then saying your an adult at the next haha 😅

Diaperboy27 said:
Personal devices with AES256 whole volume encryption and biometrics. Never do private things on shared devices. It's great having LTE now because you dont even have to use someone else's wifi anymore where they may be running a firewall or logging DNS etc and trying to snoop your browsing habits or suddenly notice wierd ads on a shared circuit.

Also avoid things like digital license and insurance. It's just a trick to get you to willingly hand over your unlocked device with everything accessible and security bypassed when you hand it to them. Not to mention they are never accountable so if they drop it break it tough shit no recourse. Keep a inactive throw away phone with no accounts or data with your ID on it when they make it mandatory.

And if you really got something Manhattan Project level going on that nobody needs to know about keep it completely and entirely separate and isolated from your personal devices and accounts and finances altogether, DoD style. Keep in mind if someone is looking for you or to tie you to something you think is anonymous they can correlate things like prepaid SIMs and Visa cards to time stamps on checkout cameras and stuff.

Not rooting for bad people but the example I use is a nearly perfect jewelry heist where the only reason they got caught is one of them used their personal vehicle to visit and case the place weeks or months earlier. Their car and plate was seen on cameras. Use the bus or ride a bike because even rental car records will tie back to a real person. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
LittleAndAlone said:
Personal devices with AES256 whole volume encryption and biometrics. Never do private things on shared devices. It's great having LTE now because you dont even have to use someone else's wifi anymore where they may be running a firewall or logging DNS etc and trying to snoop your browsing habits or suddenly notice wierd ads on a shared circuit.

Also avoid things like digital license and insurance. It's just a trick to get you to willingly hand over your unlocked device with everything accessible and security bypassed when you hand it to them. Not to mention they are never accountable so if they drop it break it tough shit no recourse. Keep a inactive throw away phone with no accounts or data with your ID on it when they make it mandatory.

And if you really got something going on that nobody needs to know about keep it completely and entirely separate and isolated from your personal devices and accounts and finances altogether, DoD style.
My parent has no idea how to do internet related stuff some I’m fine on that part but I’ve done stuff privately viewing, using data, and no work / school related emails is that all good? Because I don’t want all this coming to hit me when I’m trying to get an another job.

thelittlestkitten said:
My parent has no idea how to do internet related stuff some I’m fine on that part but I’ve done stuff privately viewing, using data, and no work / school related emails is that all good? Because I don’t want all this coming to hit me when I’m trying to get an another job.
Should be fine but be mindful that private mode can still generate plain text DNS (secure DNS is new introduced by Firefox), be logged by ISP, and be noted by ad mechanisms and tied to the same IP. Eg if you browse ABDL from a shared connection even in private mode expect to see related ads on other devices and browsers.

Reactions: thelittlestkitten and Diaperboy27
Thanks! I don’t do it to often, but for this website I always exit out of it thank you so much

Back