tips for sleeping in diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
i want to sleep in diapers but my parents are always home what can i do?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
when I lived at home I would always tell my folks I was going to bed... then just diaper up and climb into bed... did it for years... no problems....

you should be old enough that your parents don't tuck you in anymore... so just make sure you close your door and stay covered up... shouldn't be too big of an issue.

of course I would also always set my alarm so I would be up 10-15 mins early so I could take the diaper off and dispose of it before it was time to be up and moving around...

Lone_Wolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Also what you should do is wear flannel pants or some kind of sleep pants over up diapers or what ever you decide to wear.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Dude, Forseille...

I have no suggestions on what to do any better, but I have to tell you, your avatar deserves a medal.

Lone_Wolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Renaldo Lapuz! was on American Idol Known for his hit song "We're Brothers Forever"............Lost Though

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
my tip, dont go to bed wet, your bed WILL smell like pee after a few days, even if oyu dont leak.

Sickness

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Lots of blankets then. However if its hot.. Yeah... Not so smart. Well you could just stack stuff in front of your door or find a way to jam it. At my old house I drilled a hole through the trim and the side of the door and made a cap for it(fairly small hole, no atom bomb crater type hole). Then used a nail to make it so the door wouldn't open. Usually wearing at night depends on how nosy your parents are. If they do not normally bug you go for it I wear at night all the time with no problems. A few close calls, but mainly that was my fault.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I agree - it mostly depends on your parents. I don't think mine have entered my room without a good reason or without asking after I was like 12 or something. I fail to see why they would just enter for no reason at all in the middle of the night.
If they wake you up in the morning, you will have to buy an alarm clock and teach them that you can wake up in time without their interference.

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.