Tips for my Little with Diaper Training?

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
My little, (F24) likes using her diapers but for the past 2 years has only really ever been able to go in one position. Getting down on her knees arm stretched out to keep her up. She thinks this is the most comfortable way to go, but wants to get comfortable with other positions so she can really take advantage of the fact she is wearing a diaper. For example she can’t go while laying down, or while sitting up because it tickles her butt haha. Anyone have any advice for her to get comfortable going in different ways. Especially while sitting normally, or reclined?

Reactions: fuzzbum
Have her start by standing then sit mid flow. That's what I did. Or if she still uses the potty, have her sit on the potty diapered and it will helpe her go while sitting

Reactions: PaddedRita and BabyLink9
WarriorPrincess said:
Have her start by standing then sit mid flow. That's what I did. Or if she still uses the potty, have her sit on the potty diapered and it will helpe her go while sitting
That is great advice! Any advice on how to be more trusting with your diaper?

You can try drinking 32oz of water or tea before bed. Just make sure to have a great diaper so there’s less chance of leaking.

BabyLink9 said:
That is great advice! Any advice on how to be more trusting with your diaper?
For me, I got a couple of the pads that go on the bed, I lay one out and put a blanket over it so then if I leak I'm still ok. If your like super concerned you could always try out the diaper somewhere that is easy to clean.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, BabyLink9 and diaperdude
I haven't done it yet myself, but I've been told if you leak while laying down in every disposable diaper you try, then you have to use cloth diaper (and not the all in ones).

As for breaking potty training, going while wearing when sitting on potty. going while standing, and waiting till need to go bad an going while laying down on a pad so no fear of leaking.

Reactions: BabyLink9, LiLMaus and diaperdude
Back