Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Hello there 👋

Ive been thinkin about trying diapers irl and well looking for some tips, im most likely getting a job that i can do while studying and well thought that when i have the extra money i might try padding.

Ive been looking at the tena pants maxi cuz they seem discreet and hold at least a decent amount, (opinions on this?)

About my situation, essentially i live with parents and rather not have them notice so I'd have to hide the stash as well as wear not very noticeable diapers too which limits things a bit 😅 but yeah ive essentially been thinkin about maybe padding up on the days during the week and to school etc

Pampers4Ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey there ZaneDutchie, welcome. Glad to have you. It's more of a personal preference. Do you find yourself interested in disposables or cloth and what types? There are so many options to choose from. Take for instance, I was a 70's into the 80's child so white plastic backed disposables is my thing. Store bought may be the better option to buy if you want to remain quiet about your choose. You can control when to buy and when to bring into the home. A couple of options could be Depend protections with tabs for plastic backed and unnoticeable. They are only good for one wetting maybe two. Store brand fabric backed briefs are another good option to get you started. One or two wettings will be tops for these types of products. If you are into pull-ups, goodnights is a good chose depending on your size. Always and Real-Fit are good choices as well to get started. Once you're comfortable with these, it's on to the internet with some much better options. Some favorites of mine are MegaMax, Better Dry, and Dry 24/7. Like I said, I like white plastic backed.

ZaneDutchie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Preference is a hard thing to answer since i dont really know but i think plastic backed disposables is the way to go, you can sit down just fine and dont have to worry about washing, but yeah, ill definitely look into those options though just curious, do you have any idea about how many milliliters one wetting is? To get some references for absorbance ratings xD

Nopenope999

Popeye
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ive been using tena slip ultima and theyre pretty good for the price

Reactions: ZaneDutchie

ZaneDutchie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Nopenope999 said:
Ive been using tena slip ultima and theyre pretty good for the price
Aight 👍😋

DIAPERBOY0707

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
ZaneDutchie said:
Preference is a hard thing to answer since i dont really know but i think plastic backed disposables is the way to go, you can sit down just fine and dont have to worry about washing, but yeah, ill definitely look into those options though just curious, do you have any idea about how many milliliters one wetting is? To get some references for absorbance ratings xD
for advice, if you have enough money, I recommend buying diaper cream and baby powder and use it during diaper changes

ZaneDutchie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
DIAPERBOY0707 said:
for advice, if you have enough money, I recommend buying diaper cream and baby powder and use it during diaper changes
Will remember to do that xD

Reactions: DIAPERBOY0707

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
ZaneDutchie said:
Hello there 👋

Ive been thinkin about trying diapers irl and well looking for some tips, im most likely getting a job that i can do while studying and well thought that when i have the extra money i might try padding.

Ive been looking at the tena pants maxi cuz they seem discreet and hold at least a decent amount, (opinions on this?)

About my situation, essentially i live with parents and rather not have them notice so I'd have to hide the stash as well as wear not very noticeable diapers too which limits things a bit 😅 but yeah ive essentially been thinkin about maybe padding up on the days during the week and to school etc
It might take some time to find the brand and type you want / like
Always do a "dry run" at home
test them out see how they fit and hold up.
One brand I like might not work for you at all.
your average Store brands like Tena and Depends will hold some depending on your wetting style.
If you find they don't hold up you may have to upgrade to brands sold in medical supply stores
medical stores should be willing to give you a few samples of different brands

Last edited:

ZaneDutchie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
SparkyDog said:
It might take some time to find the brand and type you want / like
Always do a "dry run" at home
test them out see how they fit and hold up.
One brand I like might not work for you at all.
your average Store brands like Tena and Depends will hold some depending on your wetting style.
If you find they don't hold up you may have to upgrade to brands sold in medical supply stores
medical stores should be willing to give you a few samples of different brands
aight, thanks, regarding wetting style im probably simulate dribbling by peeing in short bursts, both to avoid weakening of muscles and overflowing cuz tbh how apealing it may sound i dont wanna be fully diaper dependant xD

panalero

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hi Zane, in this forum there are some guides to get a good fit if you are choosing nappys. The first time i tried some i was disappointed because they seem too big for me, but then i realize i was tapping them wrong. I was laying down but then i found that is easier for me to do it standing up. Hiding an stash can be difficult, maybe you can order some samples to try. Be sure to gt a good fit and point your friend down, not sideways, to avoid leaks but nappys are much better than pull ups in that regard. Tena Slip is what i usually wear, they are great. And you will not become diaper dependant just for been diapered sometimes, relax!

ZaneDutchie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
panalero said:
hi Zane, in this forum there are some guides to get a good fit if you are choosing nappys. The first time i tried some i was disappointed because they seem too big for me, but then i realize i was tapping them wrong. I was laying down but then i found that is easier for me to do it standing up. Hiding an stash can be difficult, maybe you can order some samples to try. Be sure to gt a good fit and point your friend down, not sideways, to avoid leaks but nappys are much better than pull ups in that regard. Tena Slip is what i usually wear, they are great. And you will not become diaper dependant just for been diapered sometimes, relax!
Thank ya bud, yee guess im kinda overthinking it heh 😅