Timothy and the Water Park

Foxfan1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Timothy goes to the new playground with his parents and his faithful red bike with training wheels. It's a pleasantly hot, summers' day and Timothy has his training pants on under his shorts. What could possibly go wrong?

Timothy and the Water Park

It was a hot, sunny summers' day. Just the perfect sort of day to go outside and play. Timothy was riding his bike to the new playground with his mommy and daddy. He was excited. What would the new park look like? How many other kids would be there? Maybe he'd get to see his friends and ride bikes with them.
“Are we nearly there, daddy?” asked Timothy, stopping for a brief rest.
“Nearly Timothy, just a short ways to go.” said Daddy, kneeling down and trying to pull Timothy's shorts up over his training pants.
Mommy knelt down next to him. “Try to keep your training pants dry, okay sweetie?”
“Okay Mommy.” Timothy replied, turning the pedals on his bike to start off again.
Once at the park, Timothy left his bike on the grass and ran over to play. He spotted his friend Caden on the swing and ran over.
“Timothy!” Caden called, jumping off the swing and pointing at the new park. “Isn't this place awesome?”
“Uh-huh!” Timothy answered, “What's that over there?”
“I'll show you! It's so much fun!” Caden said.
Timothy and Caden made their way over to a sky-blue metal arch.
“It doesn't look fun at all,” said Timothy, sadly.
“Watch this!” exclaimed Caden, pushing a big button on the side of the arch.
Suddenly, water gushed out of small holes in the arch. Timothy gasped as the water flew in every direction around him; he was completely soaked.
“Oh no!” Timothy cried, as he felt the cold water flooding into his training pants.
They were swelling up with the water pouring into them and soon it felt like he was wearing a very soaked sponge under his shorts.
“Mommy!” Timothy wailed.
He started to cry, waddling from his soaked training pants. Mommy rushed over and pulled down his shorts, revealing his swollen and drenched training pants. The wetness indicator had long gone, it didn't stand a chance. Mommy sighed.
“I did say to keep them dry Timothy, because now that they’re wet, they won’t work if you have an accident.”
Timothy sniffled, “Can I have a new pair please?”
“Sorry sweetie; I forgot to bring any more,” said Mommy, “You'll just have to wear your shorts without your training pants”
Timothy nodded sadly and let Mommy help him out of his swollen trainers. He hoped he wouldn't have to go to the potty in a hurry, because he didn't have any trainers on now. Just as Timothy was about to go and play again, he felt that he did indeed have to go.
“Mommy, I gotta go!” said Timothy, holding the front of his shorts.
“Okay Timothy,” replied mommy; holding his hand and taking him to the bathroom.
Inside the bathroom, Timothy saw another of his friends, Matthias.
“Hi Timothy!” waved Matthias, “Can I have another go on your bike today?”
“Timothy's gotta use the potty, he'll be out soon” said mommy, as she closed the cubicle door and let Timothy pull down his shorts.
Soon, Timothy was all done and he and his mommy walked out of the cubicle. As they did they met Matthias' Mommy, who, when she saw Timothy, remembered something.
“Oh that's right!” recalled Matthias' Mommy, “Seeing you Timothy, reminded me: I brought an extra pair of training pants because you let Matthias have one of yours at the sleepover,” said Matthias' mommy, handing it to Timothy.
“Thank you! I needed one of these so bad!” Timothy beamed, going back into the cubicle so mommy could put the trainers on under his shorts.
A few minutes later Matthias and Timothy went to play together. Matthias got on Timothy's bike and rode around, giggling as the training wheels rattled along the path behind him. Timothy ran along behind, struggling to keep up.
“Wait for me Matthias!” called Timothy; panting in exhaustion from running.
Matthias stopped, right underneath the arch that sprayed water. As Timothy stopped to catch his breath alongside him, the water sprayed again, soaking both boys through.
“My trainers!” cried Timothy, as they became flooded and swelled up under his shorts.
Matthias laughed, he hadn't expected to be soaked in such a fun and exciting way, but Timothy began to cry.
“I don't like this... this... thing!” Timothy exclaimed, waddling over to his mommy again to try and explain what had happened to his new training pants.

As neither Timothy's or Matthias' parents had anymore trainers, Timothy just had to go without them. This was the first time he wasn't wearing training pants and he was nervous he'd have an accident without them.
“Don't worry Timothy, it's easy. Just tell your mommy or daddy if you have to go and hold it until you get there” said Matthias, “I only need my trainers at night”
Suddenly, as Timothy and Matthias walked past the water-spraying arch again, they noticed Penelope riding into it with her bike.
“Oh no!” Timothy gasped. “Penelope's diaper won't stand a chance with that mean fountain! I gotta tell her!”
However as Timothy approached her, the water came on, soaking all three of them.
“Not again!” Timothy groaned; though he was relieved he wasn't wearing his training pants this time. When the water stopped, he went to check on Penelope.
“Are you okay?” he asked.
Penelope just giggled. “This is so fun! Turn it on again!”
Timothy was confused. “But... but you're all wet! Don't you need a change?”
“Nope, I got a swim diaper on,” she said as the water sprayed again.
Timothy could only wonder what a swim diaper actually was, he'd never used one.
“Come on Timothy, join us!” said Matthias; gesturing for him to walk into the water too.
“Yeah! Join us!” said Caden; pushing the button to make the water spray more.
Timothy sighed and jumped in, splashing in the puddles. He actually found it was kinda fun now he didn't have to worry about ruining his training pants, and laughed and played with his friends. Then he had an idea.
“Let's all ride through with our bikes!” Timothy said as he then ran to fetch his bike.
He was feeling very happy as he and his friends rode their bikes through the water fountain.

Soon it was time to go home. Timothy waved goodbye to his friends and rode home with mommy and daddy walking alongside.
“So do you wanna keep wearing your trainers all the time, Timothy?” asked daddy.
“No, they're no fun if you wanna play with your friends,” answered Timothy; “just for bedtime because I can't help that.”
“Our little boy's really growing up,” Mommy said just loud enough for Timothy to hear.
“I'm a really big boy now. I don't need my training pants anymore!” Timothy crowed.
Mommy smiled thoughtfully. “Hmm, now we need to work on getting you off those training wheels—”
“—no!” Timothy interrupted. “I wanna keep my training wheels! I don't need my training pants, but I still need my training wheels!”
“It's okay Timothy, all in your own time,” said Daddy; resting his hand on Timothy's shoulder supportively.
“Thanks Daddy” Timothy smiled as he rode just ahead of his parents; proud of his accomplishment for the day.

Last edited:

Foxfan1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hey, thanks for reading! *hugs*

Timothy is four years old (soon to be five) so he's just at that age where most parents and adults think he should be fully potty trained and out of Pull-ups. I do hope to get some pictures for this story before long, as I have with my other story (Timothy at the Bike Rodeo)

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Yup really a nice story there, especially since the main character is exactly at the right age where its ok to still wear Pull-Ups and use them.

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Frankly, I am not so sure about this.

We are using as a main character here an actual four year old having actual four year old experiences. There is something about this story that is very innocent indeed, but it is that very innocence that makes me wary: why is it here? What is in it that fascinates? Moo's goal in creating the new Story Forum rules was to make us look better to random outsiders who could not possibly be expected to parse all of the subtle nuances of the ABDL world. How does it look to have a group of adults becoming voyeurs watching little children play in a playground?

You see, my problem here is that nothing of any great substance occurs here: there is no real conflict; Timothy is in no jeopardy, real or in his four year old imagination. The adult characters are all flat side elements. All we are doing is watching four year olds play. It is very easy to see how it could seem a bit...creepy...to an outsider. In the "Timothy at the Bike Rodeo" piece, at least there is some conflict that makes the story more than let's follow a bunch of four year olds and talk about their training pants.

I'm going to need to give this some thought.

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Frankly, I am not so sure about this.

We are using as a main character here an actual four year old having actual four year old experiences. There is something about this story that is very innocent indeed, but it is that very innocence that makes me wary: why is it here? What is in it that fascinates? Moo's goal in creating the new Story Forum rules was to make us look better to random outsiders who could not possibly be expected to parse all of the subtle nuances of the ABDL world. How does it look to have a group of adults becoming voyeurs watching little children play in a playground?

You see, my problem here is that nothing of any great substance occurs here: there is no real conflict; Timothy is in no jeopardy, real or in his four year old imagination. The adult characters are all flat side elements. All we are doing is watching four year olds play. It is very easy to see how it could seem a bit...creepy...to an outsider. In the "Timothy at the Bike Rodeo" piece, at least there is some conflict that makes the story more than let's follow a bunch of four year olds and talk about their training pants.

I'm going to need to give this some thought.

I for one enjoy stories with innocence, it appeals to my little side where I don't have to over think or over analyse, so I guess that make me a ''creep'' hu? :disgust: With all due respect I found your comment to be disrespectful and quite hurtful outsider or not and considering it's only the first chapter in the story and we have yet to see what might unfold in Timothy situation.

Last edited:

Foxfan1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I for one enjoy stories with innocence, it appeals to my little side where I don't have to over think or over analyse, so I guess that make me a ''creep'' hu? and would also mean I spend my free time watching kids playing in parks :disgust: With all due respect I found your comment to be disrespectful and quite hurtful outsider or not and considering it's only the first chapter in the story and we have yet to see what might unfold in Timothy situation.

It's okay, there are bound to be a few people who will think about these things. I have sent a PM to ICkaraokegirl which should explain the true reasoning for me posting this story here for you all to read.
Though I'm actually posting each chapter of the story as its' own thread, this is because I'm hoping these stories will become published picturebooks for adults and children to enjoy. This is the seventh story in chronological time, the first is Timothy at the Bike Rodeo.

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Glad you think it's Okay, because I don't but I'm only a Established Contributor so I guess my feelings don't count.

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Glad you think it's Okay, because I don't.

Well, that is why we are all here.

I considered whether to post my reaction or not. And I considered also PM-ing it to the author. I wanted to hear from those who were enjoying the piece as to what it was about the piece they were enjoying, which is exactly what you responded (though you clearly found my response less thoughtful than I had intended it).

I did not say, nor did I intend to say, that those who enjoy this story or those like it are creepy, merely that it would be very easy for an outsider, perusing our story forum and not understanding anything about the subtle nuances of the ABDL lifestyle (and worse yet: armed with the typical prejudices against it), to see something like this and link it to voyeurism and pedophilia. Let me be clear once more: I do not see it there. I am merely trying to consider this from the perspective of an outsider, as is the intent of Moo's most recent directive.

For this reason I decided to post my response, thus soliciting feedback from those who enjoy stories about the very innocence that got my guard up in the first place.

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Okays, sorry I didn't mean to get my Diaper in a twist, I'm just a bit sensitive when it comes to subject matters of this kind and I was under the impression you were trying to imply that there has to be a alternative reason to why anyone would enjoy a story of this sort, which now has unfortunately tainted the innocence of this story, but again sorry if I came across as Uncooperative.

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Okays, sorry I didn't mean to get my Diaper in a twist, I'm just a bit sensitive when it comes to subject matters of this kind and I was under the impression you were trying to imply that there has to be a alternative reason to why anyone would enjoy a story of this sort, which now has unfortunately tainted the innocence of this story, but again sorry if I came across as Uncooperative.

Oh, heck no! If you read it that was, then I am sorry! That is one of the things we always worry about on internet forums: being misunderstood. And I guess that brings me back to the very reason I posted the thing in the first place. :) I hope others respond with their own thoughts about what it is about stories like this that makes them appropriate for adult story forums. I like and respect the idea of revisiting innocence: goodness knows we all (at least those of us who label ourselves ABs) desire that. Maybe if FoxFan had written some sort of message--I hesitate to use the word "disclaimer"--at the top of the piece saying exactly what it is: a work desiring to become a series of picture books for children that the author is workshopping here? Again, just thinking out loud...

Tiddles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
I found this to be a great story, there are no problems with it at all as I see it. Please carry on.

LilDavid

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
As someone who grew up in diapers, I like reading these stories. There's nothing uncomfortable in this story. I look forward to seeing more of this one, and the others in the series.