Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
If you do timeouts for bad behaviour, either receiving or enforcing, what normally happens? And do you have other routines for them, such as enforced silence, or being made to say "sorry" afterwards? Do you call it "timeout", or other things such as "corner time", "thinking time"?

Last edited:
Reactions: chrischrischris
When I was in Grade 1, there was an actual corner of the classroom with puppet/plushies. It wasn't meant so much as a punishment, but as a litteral place for a kid having a tantrum/anger management issues to cool off in a minimally disruptive/non-violent manner. It generally also wasn't an isolating thing, instead a teachers aid would sit with the child and help them work through it/learn.

When I get a time out , it`s standing in the corner of the room. I try really really hard to not get a timeout . I don't like it .

These are quite nice with a working hourglass to count off the punishment time. You can buy them or make them from plans online. in our case, my Hubby installed dangling metal rings that can be used to secure me to the stool. I am usually facing the corner when punished. Definitely have a love/hate relationship with my stool, but fun nonetheless.

Naughty Chris sent to his bedroom didn't care I could smoke hanging out my window lol

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Lyric
My version is not listed: lying on my bed on my tummy.

Reactions: chrischrischris
I think a good way to do timeouts for the caregiver ask questions about what you did wrong and how you can do better that you have to think about during your timeout. If you don't give adequate answers after a set amount of time, your timeout continues.

Application of restraining stuff

There was a time we had a cards against humanity group at the bowling alley. It was pajama day. I brought my stuffed monkey. I was drunk and being obnoxious, and this girl threatened me and I laughed at her said she wouldn't do sh**. She grabbed me by the ear and put me in the corner of the room. I must been there 10 or 20 mins clinging to my monkey in terror. It was such an eternity .. 😢 Haven't seen her since but dam I love that girl hahaha

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink, valsroom and chrischrischris
Back