Not open for further replies.

Chrisser

Baby Girl
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I had some time with mommy this morning and she dressed me in a pretty sailor dress and white lacey bloomers. I colored and watched cartoons and then she put me down for a nap in my pack n play. Also had baby food and bottles. Here are two pics:
DSC_0151 (1).jpg
DSC_0151.jpg

Is she a mommy you pay? Sounds like a sweet time

Nothing is better than the simple things of babyhood. It's engrained sometimes in our adult minds to seek out the big and the bold so naturally we will demand to have the highchair, the clothes, the crib, the tiny details when really we just want a simple morning. Objects can help but the true AB loves each moment, whether they are in diapers or simply blowing bubbles.

Fun times!

I like to colour and watch cartoons with my little girlfriend. We don't have any grownups to look after us, but we have lots of fun anyways. And grim is right; toys are nice, but a real baby knows that a box or a blankie holds just as much adventure for those with the imagination. This is good, especially if you don't have lots of money.

and very pretty you look too in your sailor outfit...the colouring looks so much fun..glad you had a lovely morning sweetheart...i bet you are doing lots more now you have woken up xxx

Hope you was a good girl for your mommy

How adorably precious <3
It looks like you had a wonderfully fun time~ C:

Sounds like you had a good time.
I wish I had a mommy.

Mommy told me recently that she'd going to be making me sleep in the packnplay more often. It's kind of small so I'm not sure if I'll like it.

Such a cute dress!~
I’m glad you had fun with your mommy!~ I need to start colouring some more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back