Time to share!

Punku

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I’m getting a puppy today and I’m super duper excited!! Excited enough to feel social again to return to adisc and wanted to share! It’s a schnauzer, not a mini but the mother and father aren’t that big either thankfully. I’ll be posting pictures later but until then I wanted to give everyone else an excuse to share their pets, stuffed animals or favorite blanket that provides them comfort and joy!

Reactions: Blathers and camille
75EB12F2-D07F-4DA6-8B6D-9DA52769CC91.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: GoodniteLover219, Blathers, camille and 3 others
Wow, congratulations!

Oh what a cute dog. Dogs are the best!

1587286665716.jpg
That's the life! 😁
He's getting old, now. After twisting his leg, he can no longer climb the stairs properly, nevermind jump onto my bed ☹️
So, the days of long walks of scaling the heights are also gone,
1587286675423.jpg
Mind you, he still likes to find his treats in the shopping bags:
IMG-20200903-WA0004.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Blathers and Punku
Ditto! Dogs are the best.

ade said:
View attachment 48506
That's the life! 😁
He's getting old, now. After twisting his leg, he can no longer climb the stairs properly, nevermind jump onto my bed ☹️
So, the days of long walks of scaling the heights are also gone,
View attachment 48505
Mind you, he still likes to find his treats in the shopping bags:
View attachment 48504
My Yorkie will be 10 this year and she has a bad leg so I can relate. Your pupper is very cute and that just means you get more cuddles with him! I know some folks put their dogs in a backpack with their head popped out and they take em on walks and I’ve seen people attach carts to the back of their bike and let their dogs ride in style! Mine personally loves car rides which is a cheap, fast and covid safe activity for pups that still want to adventure.

Reactions: Blathers
OMG YAY puppies so happy for you what breed is the doggie? Ill post my puppies when I get home Congrats!

Punku said:
My Yorkie will be 10 this year and she has a bad leg so I can relate. Your pupper is very cute and that just means you get more cuddles with him! I know some folks put their dogs in a backpack with their head popped out and they take em on walks and I’ve seen people attach carts to the back of their bike and let their dogs ride in style! Mine personally loves car rides which is a cheap, fast and covid safe activity for pups that still want to adventure.
Harry's cute and cuddly when he wants to be.....and only when he wants to be.
He's something of the like of a Jack Russell/Dachshund/Whippet cross, so his hunting insticts and territorialism are quite strong. He's lost his front teeth from attacking the kitchen door 🥴
He's a nightmare with other animals, people and vehicles.

We got him from a rescue centre, after going through all the suitability checks and several walkings, and he was nice and sedate (although, I was wary because of his pronounced muscle anchor points on his skull: a sure sign of a skull-crusher).
When we collected him for the trip home, his parting farewell to the centre was to go ballistic at a Husky that was minding his own business and nowhere near us. "What've let ourselves in for?" I sighed.
Once home, after a quick sniff around, he jumped up onto a cushion on the couch and sat there, proudly, as if to say, "I'm having this! That's me sorted!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dogboy
Back