Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
everyone sounds so ashamed! maybe it wouldn't be the healthiest thing in the world to spend your entire life on the computer and never get any exercise, but i don't think there's anything wrong with having a collection of really close online friends that you want to see and hang out with every day.

i don't want to give you the impression that i don't have a really great social life offline. i've got a number of really good friends in town, and at least a few times i week i'll be out playing music with people or going to a show or whatever. i also have coworkers that i love. but most of the real-life friends who i've known for years and years and really care about live in other parts of the world these days so i only ever talk to them online anyway. and i think there are friends i've made on this site that i care about every bit as much as the real-life friends who live in my town and who i hang out with on a day-to-day basis.

an online social life can be really wonderful and satisfying. there aren't that many people in this world that i can talk to every day and still look forward to seeing, but there are people in this community who i do feel that way about. the time i spend online always gives me a really good feeling and it's part of what makes me a happy person. :eek:
I couldn't agree more. Everyone seems to make it out to be really bad to spend loads of time with online friends - as though it's not a real social life. But you're still real people, you're still real friends, so I don't get what's so wrong with it.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Bah, a few times every day, I always go on FTT-TFD-ADISC-FA then I wait a while and I do it again. :p

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
it really depends on what I am doing. Sometimes i get on daily for a little bit, other times it will be a week or so. So i voted for every other day

Role
Private
Well the problem is that I lack that offline social life. I might have 3 good friends offline but thats about where it stops. Weekdays the amount of time I spend on the computer is like 4-5 hours and in the weekend 7+

I should also be doing other stuff.
Don't worry about it, mate! I'm exactly the same way. I have more friends online than I do offline. Hopefully though, you're offline friends are really good - people you can really depend on. If you got those sorts of people in your life, then consider yourself very lucky. :)

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Well, I feel better now that I see so many other people like me who spend so much time here :D

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Same as with a few other sites I frequent like Youtube and Ebay, I keep Adisc up and minimized while I'm working. On breaks I pop in and out, so on a daily basis it's like an hour or so of actively being on the forums either lurking or posting.

~Pramrider

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I put 2 hours a day
now that I think of it... Its more like an hour and a half

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I'm not that much of a forum whore, I usually find myself pre-occupied with other things to even remember to check up with some forums.

So, about 1-2 hours or less.

ct222120

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i put two hours but im not really sure.
when im on, im usually on for a few hours refreshing every couple min. but then i might not be on for a couple days...so idk

Role
Diaper Lover
Depends, sometimes I'm on while PvE wowwing or not when I'm PvPing. Too much time for sure, but you cannot expect me to time it, now I have lots of extra time because for the first time in my life I am not going anywhere for Spring Break. But now, I am going to buy some ATN's, I just hope my mom will not open my box. I doubt it.

Too much! But its so fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.