• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Time for my introduction! *claps*

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvToColour

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I kinda made a welcome post in my husband's post, but i thought I'd post here on my own.

Hewwo!

My name is Leigh! (pronounced lee-ah). I am 26 and married. I have severe depression, anxiety and ADD. I am an adult baby, and a furry. I love my communities because they help me feel normal, and help with my illnesses!

Little Leigh is 2, I love to colour, watch cartoons, snuggle with my turtle plushie, and of course, i love cuddles! My favourite snack is cheese and crackers, and my favourite drinks are warm milk in a bottle, or grape juice in my sippy!

I wear diapers 24/7.

I also love to make friends, answer questions (even personal ones!) and chat!

Thanks for having me in this amazing community!

~Leigh

Welcome to ADISC!

Sorry to hear about your illnesses and I think you will like our little community here. Many different opinions on many different subjects.

LuvToColour said:
I kinda made a welcome post in my husband's post, but i thought I'd post here on my own.

Hewwo!

My name is Leigh! (pronounced lee-ah). I am 26 and married. I have severe depression, anxiety and ADD. I am an adult baby, and a furry. I love my communities because they help me feel normal, and help with my illnesses!

Little Leigh is 2, I love to colour, watch cartoons, snuggle with my turtle plushie, and of course, i love cuddles! My favourite snack is cheese and crackers, and my favourite drinks are warm milk in a bottle, or grape juice in my sippy!

I wear diapers 24/7.

I also love to make friends, answer questions (even personal ones!) and chat!

Thanks for having me in this amazing community!

~Leigh

Welcome also. I'm sorry you are suffering from depression. There are many of us on this site. I handle mine well most of the time, but there are sometimes I feel down. I like to color and watch cartoons also. When my kids were little, I enjoyed watching cartoons with them. You can't beat that. Anyway, welcome.

Thank you both for the warm welcome!

IF I can ask you guys a question, when did you find your ABDL side, or when did you start wearing?

LuvToColour said:
Thank you both for the warm welcome!

IF I can ask you guys a question, when did you find your ABDL side, or when did you start wearing?

Hewwo! "Blush" Welcome! I started wearing when I was 6/7 when I used to take my little sisters nappies & wear them to bed! But became a little when I was 15.

Yolandi said:
Hewwo! "Blush" Welcome! I started wearing when I was 6/7 when I used to take my little sisters nappies & wear them to bed! But became a little when I was 15.

Thats awesum!

I used to wear my cousins nappies occasionally until i was like 6 and he grew out of them, but i didn't embrace my little side until i was 25.

~Leigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back