• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Time for my introduction! *claps*

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvToColour

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I kinda made a welcome post in my husband's post, but i thought I'd post here on my own.

Hewwo!

My name is Leigh! (pronounced lee-ah). I am 26 and married. I have severe depression, anxiety and ADD. I am an adult baby, and a furry. I love my communities because they help me feel normal, and help with my illnesses!

Little Leigh is 2, I love to colour, watch cartoons, snuggle with my turtle plushie, and of course, i love cuddles! My favourite snack is cheese and crackers, and my favourite drinks are warm milk in a bottle, or grape juice in my sippy!

I wear diapers 24/7.

I also love to make friends, answer questions (even personal ones!) and chat!

Thanks for having me in this amazing community!

~Leigh

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Welcome to ADISC!

Sorry to hear about your illnesses and I think you will like our little community here. Many different opinions on many different subjects.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I kinda made a welcome post in my husband's post, but i thought I'd post here on my own.

Hewwo!

My name is Leigh! (pronounced lee-ah). I am 26 and married. I have severe depression, anxiety and ADD. I am an adult baby, and a furry. I love my communities because they help me feel normal, and help with my illnesses!

Little Leigh is 2, I love to colour, watch cartoons, snuggle with my turtle plushie, and of course, i love cuddles! My favourite snack is cheese and crackers, and my favourite drinks are warm milk in a bottle, or grape juice in my sippy!

I wear diapers 24/7.

I also love to make friends, answer questions (even personal ones!) and chat!

Thanks for having me in this amazing community!

~Leigh

Welcome also. I'm sorry you are suffering from depression. There are many of us on this site. I handle mine well most of the time, but there are sometimes I feel down. I like to color and watch cartoons also. When my kids were little, I enjoyed watching cartoons with them. You can't beat that. Anyway, welcome.

LuvToColour

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Thank you both for the warm welcome!

IF I can ask you guys a question, when did you find your ABDL side, or when did you start wearing?

Yolandi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Thank you both for the warm welcome!

IF I can ask you guys a question, when did you find your ABDL side, or when did you start wearing?

Hewwo! "Blush" Welcome! I started wearing when I was 6/7 when I used to take my little sisters nappies & wear them to bed! But became a little when I was 15.

LuvToColour

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Hewwo! "Blush" Welcome! I started wearing when I was 6/7 when I used to take my little sisters nappies & wear them to bed! But became a little when I was 15.

Thats awesum!

I used to wear my cousins nappies occasionally until i was like 6 and he grew out of them, but i didn't embrace my little side until i was 25.

~Leigh

Status
Not open for further replies.