Votes: 73 96.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
just wondering how tight everyone wears their diapers, for me i can't enjoy them if they're loose

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
yay first! loose= leaks and they just feel funny if they are loose!

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
A loose diaper isn't going to stay in place for so long, and it's certainly going to leak very soon if used for its intended purposes. The best diaper is the one that fits your body like a glove and doesn't move also when soaked until you decide to change it!

Go tight diapers!!! :2thumbsup:

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I like them tight in the front and around the legs, but roomier in the back part.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I had to vote for tight. If it is too lose, your going to leak. I found that snug works the best though.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Yeah, I voted tight just like everyone else haha. Loose diapers are pointless, you might as well pee your pants haha. Not only is it uncomfortable but like it was said before it greatly increases chances for leaks. I have seen a few random pics online before and they way the diaper was put on would just crack me up because it was sagging so much(its dry) and is like sooo crooked haha.

Last edited:

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Since I wore Pullups first in my teen years, then I love VERY tight. Its like you know its just there, and its a constant presence...

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
tight, but not so tight that it irritates my skin around the edges.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
You ever see sci-fi or some other genre made by people who have no idea of the genre? Who think some silvery ships and some ray guns that go "pew pew" and maybe an odd-colored humanoid makes for science-fiction, and it makes real fans cringe? I have seen fetish stuff like that... where the actor has all the right gear on , but obviously doesn't "get" the stuff he is trying to portray? The diaper stuff in particular of this sort tends to show huge, baggy cloth diapers, with no shape. This stuff makes me cringe more than actual footage of fat 40 yo's in $500/hour nurseries. The giveaway is the baggy, shapeless, useless diapers...

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I wear them tight enough to leave red lines in my legs when I take them off some hours later. But most diapers are designed that way as they would otherwise leak on the sides. In the end, it kind of depends on the diaper. For example, I can never get my Tena diapers on tight enough to cause red lines, but they're still relatively leak proof. On the other hand, Tenas seem to have a lot of padding in the front that tends to squeeze my male parts until they hurt, so it's a bit tricky to put them on loose enough in the front and tight enough around the legs. But thankfully, you can redo the tapes on them!

Peachy

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Tight, hands down!! Less leaks, feels more secure, won't fall off like your being pantsed by a ghost.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I voted for tight, it is just a knowen fact that diapers are to be woren tight.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
i always wear em tight, learned my lesson when I wore it loose ^^;

Deltaomega

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Definitely tight, as everyone else has said if it's too loose it will leak (found out the hard way the other night trying out one of the Abri-Xplus's that came in :D ). Not too tight it hurts of course, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.