Status
Not open for further replies.

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I would like to give a big thumbs up :thumbsup: to the current management at AB universe for the ongoing improvements to their products
I live in the UK but even I have noticed the improvements in their products
Cushies V2 being much better than the original version and the improved fit on the Little paws over the space
Hopefully their ongoing arrangement with Nappies R us will be a long one

I'm waiting for Abu to restock nappies r us d specially the new pre-school

Ahmen. as i mentioned somewhere before, i gave the preeschools a shot the other day and am digging them. Im hoping that cloth backed gem doesnt get shunned off the market. They are totally excellent "oot and aboot" wear.

The little paws have a different fit? I thought they were identical except the design. How does the fit differ?

I have never had a bad experience with ABU since the new management took over. They have a wonderful team that is committed to making things right and do a great job of offering a variety of quality products.

couchesstevenboy said:
I'm waiting for Abu to restock nappies r us d specially the new pre-school
They're in stock

Thumbs up from me in Australia as well even though I never tried the previous ABUs products.

tomviper000 said:
The little paws have a different fit? I thought they were identical except the design. How does the fit differ?

Leg cuffs are a better fit than space also the little paws has more plastic on the wings than a space

Thanks for that response. Are the ABU Simple the same cut/fit?

Maybe it's just me, but I think some of ABU's stuff has come down in price (buying by the (half) case anyway?) on NRU...? Still freakin expensive though! :/

I'm Crinklz mad. When it gets below £1 a diaper – especially decent printed ones – I'm all over it :biggrin:

Dash said:
Maybe it's just me, but I think some of ABU's stuff has come down in price (buying by the (half) case anyway?) on NRU...? Still freakin expensive though! :/

I'm Crinklz mad. When it gets below £1 a diaper – especially decent printed ones – I'm all over it :biggrin:

Yes, ABU's stock at NRU did see a bit of a price adjustment recently in the downward direction :)

- - - Updated - - -

parcelboy2 said:
I would like to give a big thumbs up :thumbsup: to the current management at AB universe for the ongoing improvements to their products
I live in the UK but even I have noticed the improvements in their products
Cushies V2 being much better than the original version and the improved fit on the Little paws over the space
Hopefully their ongoing arrangement with Nappies R us will be a long one

Why thank you :)

Jbdl said:
Ahmen. as i mentioned somewhere before, i gave the preeschools a shot the other day and am digging them. Im hoping that cloth backed gem doesnt get shunned off the market. They are totally excellent "oot and aboot" wear.

I would agree, they are a perfect day time diaper. Slim, absorbent, extreamly comfy and silent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back