Status
Not open for further replies.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I would like to give a big thumbs up :thumbsup: to the current management at AB universe for the ongoing improvements to their products
I live in the UK but even I have noticed the improvements in their products
Cushies V2 being much better than the original version and the improved fit on the Little paws over the space
Hopefully their ongoing arrangement with Nappies R us will be a long one

Jbdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ahmen. as i mentioned somewhere before, i gave the preeschools a shot the other day and am digging them. Im hoping that cloth backed gem doesnt get shunned off the market. They are totally excellent "oot and aboot" wear.

tomviper000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The little paws have a different fit? I thought they were identical except the design. How does the fit differ?

yoshiDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have never had a bad experience with ABU since the new management took over. They have a wonderful team that is committed to making things right and do a great job of offering a variety of quality products.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Thumbs up from me in Australia as well even though I never tried the previous ABUs products.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
The little paws have a different fit? I thought they were identical except the design. How does the fit differ?

Leg cuffs are a better fit than space also the little paws has more plastic on the wings than a space

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Maybe it's just me, but I think some of ABU's stuff has come down in price (buying by the (half) case anyway?) on NRU...? Still freakin expensive though! :/

I'm Crinklz mad. When it gets below £1 a diaper – especially decent printed ones – I'm all over it :biggrin:

klo555

Rep for ABU
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Maybe it's just me, but I think some of ABU's stuff has come down in price (buying by the (half) case anyway?) on NRU...? Still freakin expensive though! :/

I'm Crinklz mad. When it gets below £1 a diaper – especially decent printed ones – I'm all over it :biggrin:

Yes, ABU's stock at NRU did see a bit of a price adjustment recently in the downward direction :)

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to give a big thumbs up :thumbsup: to the current management at AB universe for the ongoing improvements to their products
I live in the UK but even I have noticed the improvements in their products
Cushies V2 being much better than the original version and the improved fit on the Little paws over the space
Hopefully their ongoing arrangement with Nappies R us will be a long one

Why thank you :)

Vapor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Ahmen. as i mentioned somewhere before, i gave the preeschools a shot the other day and am digging them. Im hoping that cloth backed gem doesnt get shunned off the market. They are totally excellent "oot and aboot" wear.

I would agree, they are a perfect day time diaper. Slim, absorbent, extreamly comfy and silent

Status
Not open for further replies.