• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Thumb Sucking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I love it too! I do it *all* the time, it's really hard for me to desist from doing it in public. I love watching other people suck their thumbs too, and I like when I feel intimate enough around another person to comfortably suck my thumb around them. It feels so cosy any safe.

The whole experience is enhanced by my blankie. :)

Dodus

Contributor
Role
Other
hehe I do it in public sometimes, I like it cause then I get all embarresed. ^^

Rosy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
hehe I do it in public sometimes, I like it cause then I get all embarresed. ^^
I do it in public too... I've done it on the train, which is always really crowded and I'm all hot and sleepy and I lean my head against the window, and the next thing I know my thumb's in my mouth, and I'm all embarrassed! I've caught people staring a couple of times and everything. :blushie: I do it when studying in the library too, but that's less crowded so less embarrassing.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
havent had this problem, sucking my thumb hurts :(

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I love doing it. ^-^
But if I do it for about fifteen-thirty minutes at a time (or suck on pacifiers), I get an oral fixation for the next couple of days.

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Can't say I've ever had a thing for thumb sucking. I wouldn't mind having a pacifier to suck on, but for some reason I don't find sucking my thumb to be appealing at all.

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
I used to do it all the time. Up until I turned 14. Then I finally stopped, but I could easily go back to it. I just don't want to have the habit again, so i use a paci instead.

~Christhefur~

Status
Not open for further replies.