Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi everyone

It getting kind of bed again.

I am at University ( Big Boy School.) Studding and doing lots of sums.

I need to get something printed, and while I was standing at the printer I found my self sucking my Thumb, I don't know how long I was standing there with it in my mouth. I was in deep thought over what I was doing.

I don't know if anyone notice me, no one said any thing.

at home I would have my pacifier.

why am I such a Little.

was accepting that I was a Little and not fighting the fact the best way. I been so much more happier since I did. but I was not suspecting subconscious thumb sucking.

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove
Bring a bunch of hard candy like a mints or butter scotch candys to suck on when your at school that way you can have the oral fixation with out any embarrassment you may be known as the candy guy tho but what's wrong with that?

Reactions: siysiy
That would be better that someone asking why I am sucking my thumb.

I wish I could just use my pacifier all the time.

But it just not the done thing to be sucking away on a pacifier in the University Library.

You can always say it keeps you from smoking. It breaks the habit of a cigarette always in your mouth.

Sucking my thumb is a massive stress reliever

russell100 said:
Sucking my thumb is a massive stress reliever

Yea I suck on a pacifier for the same thing.

But not in public.

Yeah, I feel like that will happen to me. I've done it at home with friends over on accident but thankfully all the times I caught myself before they noticed (or they saw me and didn't care/say anything).

Whats strange for me tho is my little brother also sucks his thumb, but he's never lived with me, let alone spent more than 8 hours in the same room together, so I guessing its somewhat genetic for me and him. But on the other hand my twin doesn't, so... idk

Idk what kind of reaction people would have if they saw me but I really want to know if my friends would care. Not worth the risk tho xD
wish i had abdl friends, that would make things so much easier.

Last edited:
It happened again yesterday in a shop.

I need to make a choice so I was thinking about my options. And I am went up to my mouth.

Fortunately this time I stopped myself from giving myself a good sucking but why did I want to.

When I got home one of the first things that I did was find my pacifier.

I am such a little.

siysiy said:
It happened again yesterday in a shop.

I need to make a choice so I was thinking about my options. And I am went up to my mouth.

Fortunately this time I stopped myself from giving myself a good sucking but why did I want to.

When I got home one of the first things that I did was find my pacifier.

I am such a little.
Have you always sucked your thumb? I have a pacifier but I never really use it long term like my thumb. Guess it might have to do with the quality of it but idk.
Have you recently gotten back into it? I know with me never stopping and at the same time not ever being able to do it outside of complete privacy (except for my twin who knows) has given me a some subconscious triggers when I hear someone coming into my room etc. And that probably makes it harder to unknowingly do it outside of sleep.

I find myself with the urge very often, especially after eating a meal, washing my hands, and when I'm chilling watching a movie or long video. That's one of the main reasons I don't like movie theaters but they are dark so sometimes I use my shirt/jacket and do it underneath.
Sometimes I get the urge during school or in similar places and its so strong that I go into the bathroom and go into a stall just to suck my thumb for 30 secs. When I was in middle school I even did it during class and used my shirt. (Think a few teachers/students might have caught on but didn't say anything). Glad that has stopped for the most part.

Last edited:
SleepyBunny said:
Have you always sucked your thumb? I have a pacifier but I never really use it long term like my thumb. Guess it might have to do with the quality of it but idk.
Have you recently gotten back into it? I know with me never stopping and at the same time not ever being able to do it outside of complete privacy (except for my twin who knows) has given me a some subconscious triggers when I hear someone coming into my room etc. And that probably makes it harder to unknowingly do it outside of sleep.

I find myself with the urge very often, especially after eating a meal, washing my hands, and when I'm chilling watching a movie or long video. That's one of the main reasons I don't like movie theaters but they are dark so sometimes I use my shirt/jacket and do it underneath.
Sometimes I get the urge during school or in similar places and its so strong that I go into the bathroom and go into a stall just to suck my thumb for 30 secs. When I was in middle school I even did it during class and used my shirt. (Think a few teachers/students might have caught on but didn't say anything). Glad that has stopped for the most part.

I use my Pasifer a lot but not in public. My Pasifer helps me think thing throgh and helps me relax.

thats why if there was one thing that I wish I could do is suck on a pasifer. but its not really socialy acceptable and it would just drower attation.

but thumb sucking like this is a new thing.

It seem to happen when I am thinging ablout things.

When I was little, my parents would put hot sauce on my thumb to stop me sucking on them, I did it because it made me feel safe, they kept telling me it would ruin my teeth, now that I’m older my buying my first pacifier. And no my parents don’t know about it. I’ve never told anyone about my little side

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove and SleepyBunny
Back